No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Nepotism acceptable or not
Accpetable 20 25.64%
Not-acceptable 58 74.36%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Blackcaps
No one is asking us to make a policy on Nepotism.. For everything, you cant start making policy. Some things in life happen without our notice
From India, Secunderabad
Nikhila V
Nepotism does not create healthy environment in the org. In the long run, it will lead to problems.
From India, Hyderabad
josephrajesh62
Nepotism is only good in case of Small business or secret formula based trading companies but it can also be good in case all have a common goal
From India, Madras
Shaheen Babar
i belive it verries...in some situations nepotism really help. it can be acceptable in some situations. but not all the time.
From Pakistan
nupursodani

There is this theory of Theodore M. Newcomb, which says that people tend to form groups with their kind of people. Because of which they act in a similar and conventional ways. in case where the group consisits of different kind of persons, its easier for decision making and looking to a problem from different angles.
From that perspective it is good and healthy not to have nepotism in your organizations.
Where as if we see the past, Birlas and Tatas used to recruit people from their community, probably because they trust them and they did not have those modern systems to keep checks on people.
So i would say that it was an old school of thought....

From India, Mumbai
anand_b1990
Dear All, Wish You Happy New Year I Agree With The Members.There should be Company Policy against Nepotism. Anand :no::unsure::no::p:no::unsure::p
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.