No Tags Found!

sreekumar.j

Hi Preety,
The policy is good and is almost a standard one.
What sort of systems are in place for your HR Information system. How do you manage the leave managements system? manual or automated
In case if you are not using HRIS, do you have any plan to go for automation in near future? If so please get back to me, so that I can refer a good HR and Payroll software for your company
best of luck
regards
Sreekumar.J

From India, Bangalore
bmnandakishore

HI Deepthi
You willl details of the PT slabs from Websitye of Commercialtax belonging to Maharastra
It varies from state to state
For Eg IN Andhra Pradesh it iz
0-5000 no pt
5001-6000 60rs
6001-10000 80rs
10001 -15000 100rs
15001 20000 150rs
morethan 20000 200rs

From India, Hyderabad
disha_vish
as per factory act a person who completed his 240 days & its period is 1 st jan to 31st dc if your comapny cover in s& e act you can give u sl , pl & other
From India, Surat
sreedq

Hi preethi I find some corrections. calender year is from Jan to Dec and financial is April to March. So decide the appropriate month correct accordingly. sree
From India, Madras
anand.wakode
Hi, I want to prepare the Leave Policy for my Construction Organisation. Over all staff in my Organisation is 1000. Regards, Anand
From India, Mumbai
reshmia
Hello All,
I am in the process of making a policy on leave encashment. Request you all to send some information on the same. i have referred the policies which has already been posted here, but its more into leave policy than on encashment of leave. Need your help to go forward. Kindly respond to this.
Thanks & Regards
Reshmia

From India, Bangalore
anand.wakode
Hi Preti, Policy must be clearly mention in Tabulate form that how many CL, PL, SL are available per year. Rgards Anand
From India, Mumbai
Nisha 0001
I have to prepare leave policy for a financial institution, what r the special laws related to that and the leave policy given here can be used, and what r the various laws give which we should keep in mind while making leave policy
From India, Delhi
baadsha
you have done a good endevour but despite of lacking some important inclusions. on the whole, you made a good policy but chances of improvements are always there.
From Pakistan, Karachi
neha22111986@yahoo.co.in

Hey preeti,
u missed out maternity leave, also include the basis of encashing the leaves i.e. at basic or gross sal. Also, try n include bereavement leaves n do mention for whom n under which circumstances is it applicable.
Regards
Neha

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.