No Tags Found!

sekharendu
IGNOU is the best option for Distance education .There are other universities as well e.g. Punjab Technical University(Jallandhar), MSU(Tirunelvelli,Tamil Nadu}
From India, Guwahati
maniamindia
IGNOU may be the best choice. Many organizations recognize IGNOU degrees as equivalent to full time degrees for the purpose of employment. Have a nice time.
From India, Namakkal
A-lot-happens-over-coffee
Hi,
I have answered the OPENMAT entrance meant to allow you to admit yourself into IGNOU's Management Programmes and will get enrolled this Jan'10 Session.
I think its an excellent distance learning option.
Full time MBA rules the roost, mostly in part due to the industry exposure you are imparted and the excellent quality of the management personnel/ acamedia you get to interact with.
Part time comes next with all of the above in lesser measure.
Distance learning comes last with none of the above benefits. But if you have experience and get this under your hat it benefits to a large extent especially when you shift jobs. Earning & Time related constraints are major reasons people pick up distance MBA programmes and this does not demean the quality of knowledge imparted but this usually has maximum relevance only when exposed to the practical industry and how it works in real-life, else is limited to theoretical understanding.

From India, Mumbai
firepro

Dear Pooja,
I suggest SMU. Please go through the lick to see the All India ranking of distance education institutions.
Distance Education Ranking | MBA DISTANCE Learning | Distance Education Universities in India <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Regards,
Firoz

From India, Bangalore
forgotmyid

You can also go for AIMA-PGDM.It is highly reputed and industry related course. AIMA is approved by AICTE and DEC. The course material is excellent.
From India, Delhi
786.sss
Dear Pooja,
Do MBA from NIMS. Their teaching, study material, assignments and examination pattern are very good and it has lot of credentials, you can do it from delhi. They have a contact programme centre at CP. To know more write to me.
All the best,
Surinder

From India, Ambala
Yaasmin

Dear Psatya,
what you have said is absulutle correct.
presently i am studying MBA from IGNOOU through MD shah mahila college and lectures at NL college, with addition to your statement there is also no need to keep reminders for assignment, lectures, examnination form filling or any process because the college co ordinator do the needful to you.
I am still feeling like I am student of MD Shah for MBA course but not going for regular lectures thats all.

From India, Mumbai
shaukath_24@in.com
Hello Ms.Pooja,
Hope your Search would end hear,
Have you aware of ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY a School of Business based at Bangalore,you can contact them it is one of the best B-School in the country.Even i have broucher attached for your reference.
Regards,
Shaukath

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Executive PGDM.pdf (2.68 MB, 82 views)

ashraf.mrvyl

The MBA course through distance education (from IGNOU) is approved by AICTE????

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
vijaydubey.rns
Welingkar Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai & Symbiosis Institute of Distance learning provide PGDBA in HR which is an excellent course. Check out heir websites Regards Vijay
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.