No Tags Found!

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Pon,
Did you use any crane lifting software for 800 MT lift?
Who did that lift plan Engineer/safety/Lift supervisor?
Who revised and approved that plan did they use any software how did they check?
Which type of communication system did you use?

I have thousands of questions about that lift plan please help to fix it it will help to my career.
Again thanks in advance..

From United States, Fpo

Dear Pon,
Again,,,,
Did you done any medical test to crane operator prior to start 800 MT lift?
Where did you done this lift in india or overseas?
Did you use any spread bars on this lift?
How did you control the load by tagline(i think its not possible on that lift) did you use any new methods to control the load?
I have more & more question waiting for your reply...
Thanks in advance. . .

From United States, Fpo
pon1965

Raghuram,
Sorry, for late response. I wrongly put it. It was 450 MT lift using 800 MT cap. hydraulic Crane.
The lift was in Overseas & it was heavy vessel.
The lift plan attached is a top sheet for customer approval. Additional attachments like Drawing of Crane with lift radius, position of Crane, type of D-shackles, type of slings, test certificates of tackles, Crane TPI, operator certificate, Risk assessment, Job safety anaysis, etc.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
vikas.r

Dear Bhaskar,
Thank you for giving nice & most important information about BOCW (BUILDING AND OTHER CONSTRUCTION WORKERS (REGULATION OF EMPLOYMENT AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE) ACT, 1996 in so simple way.
Best Regards:
Vikas Ranjan

From India, Bangalore

Dear Pon,
Thanks for your response Did you have crane details and lift plan copy share the same with us.
Last night I was totally confused because u mentioned 800 MT it’s not possible by any crane i had checked in web i am not get 800 MT boom length crane. Anyhow thanks for reply

From United States, Fpo
pon1965

Raghuram,
RIL used 1200 MT cap. Crane in Jam Nagar which I heard. I think Cranes upto the cap. 1600 MT are avl. in USA.
I used to prepare Lift Plans (though I am not HSE Engr) when I was working for an American company. Unfortunately I don't have those files when I left overseas. Now I am out of Construction but in Contracts.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
boss2966

Dear Mr. Vikas Ranjan
I have given that part from the BOCW Rules, because other welfare parts like providing drinking water, toilet facilities, crech, resting shelter, Canteen, Medical Services, Ambulance/First Aid Room, etc are being covered in Contract Labour Act and Factories Act. This is the first act which covered almost all the technical aspects to safeguard the welfare and life of the workmen of the construction industries.
Thanks for your valuable comments which encourages me to post more.

From India, Kumbakonam

Dear Pon, I am not aware of this RIL used 1200 MT cap. Crane in Jam Nagar which I heard. I think Cranes upto the cap. 1600 MT are avl. in USA. Its new to me. . . Thanks for your quick responce.
From United States, Fpo

Dear Bhaskar,
I apperciate your intrest to shareing something with us. Keep up the good work.
I saw in various threads you are one of the active member to give quick responces to our members.
Thanks,Keep on touch.

From United States, Fpo
dipil

Dear Raghu
I have discussed about the crane capacity and boom length with one of our supplier who supplied us 100MT crane in our plant...
He was telling that the maximum boom height including all the combination is 110meter-120meter (Including Main boom + Luffing or Main boom + Jib)...
So your worry of 800meter boom length was reasonable...
However thanks for your frank feedback which provokes the thought process...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.