No Tags Found!

Tasleem Ara Wani
Dear Gagan, i got ur mails. Thank u very much.:-P Wud inform u, if i need further help.:icon1: Dear Deval, I hv dun the questionnaire part. Thank u 4 ur concern.
From India, Gurgaon
Tasleem Ara Wani
Hello everybody,
I want to know the answers of certain questions. Can anybody help me out in this,plz.
Q1. I want to know the importance of union meetings, surveys and suggestion schemes in handling employee grievances.
Q2. what is the importance of newspaper as a source of recruitment in comparison to other recruitment sources and what is the importance of metropolitan newspaper compared to local newspaper, as the sources of recruitment and importance of internet job boards and employment agencies as source of recruitment?
Q3. Should the applicants be notified even if they are unsuccessful?
Q4.What is the importance of panel and group interview processes?
Q5. how should the employees be made aware of their career path in the organisation?
Q6. what should be the interval for performance appraisal in the organisation - quarterly, monthly, yearly?
Q7. should the employees be recognised for contribution towards society, if yes, why?
Plz reply soon

From India, Gurgaon
brejesch
Hi Swati & Tasleem
Even i m workin on the same project and i hv taken all HR practices in my project. Hv prepared around 40 questions Questionnaire for the survey.
Will be surveying aounding 15 companies both thorugh personal meet and also through email.
Couls you plzz mail me ur questionnaire and other relevant doucuments for referene. WIll send you mine once i get urs if u need.

From India, Bhopal
brejesch
Hi Swati,
Hi,
Even i m workin on the same project and i hv taken all HR practices in my project. Hv prepared around 40 questions Questionnaire for the survey in major practices.
Will be surveying aounding 15 companies both thorugh personal meet and also through email.
Could you plzz mail me ur questionnaire and other relevant doucuments for referene. WIll send you mine once i get urs if u need.
My id is

From India, Bhopal
brejesch
Hi Nash, Just wanna ask in Benchmarking project which data will be more effective, qualitative or quantitative. Awaiting your response Thanks, Brijesh
From India, Bhopal
gsrkmedu
Hi,
I am swathi, a new member to the forum.Can you pls share your questioonaires on HR benchmarking (only for reference as models)and help me in my PHD research work on benchmarking of HR practices in IT industry.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Swathi.

From India, Hyderabad
nashbramhall

Sorry Brijesh,
I saw your only today. In future please send private message if you need any help.
Whether you conduct qualitative or quantitative research depends pon the objectives. Please see my post on Research Methodology and also that by Prodcons.
Have a nice day

Simhan
A retired academic in uK
"It is never too late to learn or improve oneself"

From United Kingdom
simranbedi
hi swati,tasleem and brejesch
my project is also the same....could you pls mail me the questionnaires so i can use those as samples while making one? it wud be realy appreciated.
my id is
thanks n regards
simran

From India, New Delhi
Tamanna167
hi Tasleem, i am also doing a project on benchmarking strategies with respect to recruitment in F&B sector. could you please mail me your project so that i could get an idea as to how i should go ahead with my project?? my mail id is
From India, Warangal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.