No Tags Found!

Bhumi Upadhayaya

Hi Vikas,
Thank you so much for sharing such a good information. The 3 R's of PDF file is only upto 34th page. So request you & would be highly appreciated if you could upload the rest also.
Thanks and regards,
Bhumi Upadhayaya

From India, Delhi
sameer_sinha

good info...
like this page on Facebook. You can post and search jobs on Facebook.
Job | Facebook

From India, Mumbai
gaurav.mehta9211@gmail.com

DEAR ALL,
I AM NEW IN HR AND I HAVE NOT ANY IDEA ABOUT ESI EPF . ACTUALLY OUR COMPANY HAS TWO BRANCHES , UNIT FIRST ,UNIT 2 ,ALL WORK RELATED ESI AND EPF, PAYROLL DONE IN UNIT 2 . I CAN NOT LEARN THESE THING PRACTICALLY , AND I WANT TO TAKE PAYROLL ESI EPF TRAINING . PLZ TELL ANY CENTER WHICH PROVIDE THESE TPYE TRAINING PRACTICALLY NEAR CHANDIGARH
Regards
Gaurav

From India
vasu86.deepu

HI Vikas I need to clarify about pf deduction for the amount is Rs.12000 Basic + DA. and i have one querry is that if basic is more than 6500 what is the pf status?
From India, Anantapur
gaurav.mehta9211@gmail.com

Dear All,
In our company many employee's are absent from duty with any information . When i issued absenteeism letter against them. But some time department have all information related employee's absenteeism but they not tell to me so many time dispute created. Now i want to write mail to concern department about absent information. So plz send me best professional mail which i send to concern HOD and take information regarding absent employee's
Regards
Gaurav Mehta
HR Assistance

From India
sigit-trikuncoro
Superb, Good job! Very helpful for many people here..keep sharing
From Indonesia, Jakarta
kumaracme

Dear All ++++++++++++++ Thanks for your inputs. Wish a happy and prosperous festival of lights, DIWALI +++++++++++++
From India, New Delhi
HR Manisha
Dear, Could you please suggest me best JD matrix for Scientific/ Technical Person, which Columns can be added to make Matrix Attractive and Understandable for all department.
From India, Delhi
eaglefiresafty-solution
Dear sir, I need tamilnadu abstract of tamilnadu factories act, how to download pdf format
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.