No Tags Found!

ritu_hr04
Hi,

In my salary slip the PF a/c no is AP/HY/38291/2346. Can anyone pl let me know which number or how should i know the status of my pf status. Since when i am putting the number series in pf website its not showing any status.

Thanks

From India, Ahmadabad
Rapolu HS

Dear Nisha,

In case of resignation after 60 days you can apply for withdrawal of your PF vide Form No.19 and 10C after getting the attestation by the last working employer.

For transfer of PF after joining the new organization, forward Form 13A(Revised) through the present employer to the concerned PF Office.

Regards,

Rapolu HS

From India, Hyderabad
rahulthadani
I have tried the link of EPFO . It only says that the claim not recieved by this office . My documents were submitted by the organisation on 29 Sep 2008 .
I am unable to get the status of the PF claims . Can some one advice if there is any agency which can expedite the process to get my Pf claims faster ?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.