No Tags Found!

sidman05

Dear Ponraj,
Thanks for reminding us what we gave to get freedom from British. But looking to the current scenario, The politican plundering our own nation, by all the means. Very upset and confused. I am a common man who pay all sort of tax, income tax, sales tax, profeesional tax, service tax road tax, water tax, and many more tax. And now realised that it fills a individual's pocket in the name of politican,
Even the PM of our country is silent what to do when the PM itself cannot answer ,where can this common man go whom to urge to stop all this, fainted, cheated and raped by all means, i still remain the same common man, fighiting to earn bread and education for my children and pay taxes so that my country's politican move in Mercedes, take pvt. chartered plane or Helicoptor and i still stick to BUSES, hanging.
Paying more price for my grocries and saving a little that to for paying the charges to dig my grave when i am dead.
A common Man.
SIDMAN

From India, Madras
kommagani
Worth to keep if file with every body. The nations pride to be saved and keep in heart. Thank you for visualising our history, which is a priceless and worthless sharing.
From India, Mumbai
TELIKEPALLI

I do agree with common man comments. Really our politicians plundering the country.
But still I am proud an Indian because after plundering of Britishers and ex-politicians and their successors still we are alive.
Really salute to Bharat Mata.
Jai Bhart Mata
Jai Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekara Azad, Subhas Chandra Bose, Alluri Sitarama Raju, Sardar Valabahi Patel, Bala Ganghadhar Tilak and Lal bahadur Sastry Gi……………… these are all real real freedom fighters of our country.

From India, Hyderabad
jijokj

Great one. The flag and the question at the end raised my spirit... yes, we need to return a lot to our nation.. the politicians derailed our nation and divided our people... we became Hindus, muslims, christians, nothrthis, madrasis, mumbaikars and what not.. Thanks a load for posting this rare collection..
From Oman, Muscat
imindhu

Hello Sir, It is really a good collection.While watching these photos i couldnt control my emotions. Its true, i havnt do anything for my nation. Jai ho........ Regards, indhu.
From India, Coimbatore
pon1965

thanks all our members. But have little time to see the post No. 18 wherein all our old currencies are displayed. that is good stuff of nostalgia. regards R.Ponraj
From India, Lucknow
pbskumar2006

Dear Ponraj ji, Very informative posting and extrodenary collection ppt. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
avsjai

Hi Ponraj
A great post and I appreciate your nice effort.
The fotos has to be seen by the younger generations and some of them are worth to be kept in our home and offices,which will induce patriotism.
Thanks for sharing.
I also share the views of member VSP,as the post has been viewed by only few members.But this happens in these forums that few good informations are missed due to various reasons
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
ravikiranmn
Hi to all,
I am registered with CithHR from past 4/5 months, but never put-up my comments on any of the uploaded files or comments and this my first time comment.
I found and saved plenty of information from CiteHR and reviewing regularly from downloaded files.
Its very useful and worth site indeed.
Thanks to all,
ravi

From India, Aurangabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.