No Tags Found!

dileepkasula
Hi Madhu,
I am working in a Software Company based in Hyderabad. I have signed on a bond to work for 2 years in the Company. In case, I break the bond I need to pay 2 lakhs in the first 6 months after joining and 1.5 lakhs after 6 months and before 1 year and likewise it will be decreasing by 50000 for every 6 months of working. I have been working in the current company from past 17 months(more 7 months left). Now I got another offer in other Company and I am ready to pay the amount as mentioned in the bond. But the current employer is not allowing me to leave the company. What can I do in this situation. Please help me..
Thanks,
Dileep

From India, Hyderabad
rasheedim

Dear Madhu Sir I had written two letters addressing to chairman of the company. I have not received any response from them. Kindly guide me as to how can i go about it. Regards Rasheed
From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

For recovery of amounts due from the company by way of salary and incentives, you may send a notice through a legal practitioner. For withdrawal of PF, you may submit form 19 and form 10 C after getting your signatures attested by the Bank Manager of the branch to which SB account the amount is to be transferred. Once it is received at the PF Office, they will instruct the company to submit the break certificate, form 3 A and other related information required for settlement.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.