No Tags Found!

lavinalav
hi ..im doing BBA and doing a project on recruitment and selection process..i want to know how do i start my project.. please do let me know on this email id..lavinalav@gmail.com...i have to submit m project report before 15th of may..im really in need of help..plz help me, thank u...
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
lavinalav
hi ppl i wanna know how a project report should be written..i meant to say wht topic will come first tht is first intoduction etc...plz ppl i need ur help...if nyone willing to help please email me on the above email address..
lavinalav
hi ppl please anyone can help me in recruitment and selection process project report...i want to know how to start my project report...please help me..i need to submit it before 15 may 2008...please help me....email me on
regards
lavina

khushboo20114
hi sonal can u plz help me by give\ing the details about 3 it companies,3 manufacturing companies and their recrument process and also their lead time working
From India, Pune
kamakshi
Hi,
We are looking for young BBA 2008 batch students for our HR department. Please let me knwo which college you are doing the BBA and what would be the numbers of your peers in the Department.
Kamakshi

From India, New Delhi
susantasaha14

hi sonal,
I am undergoing summer internship in a company. where i am performing a project on improving the recruitment process of the company. I have to submitt it soon. If u can help me in this regard by providing valuable information, I will be grateful to u. e-mail id ()
Thank you.
Regads with anticipation,
Susanta Saha.

From India, Calcutta
nidhifun

find the attachment This is very helpful for you
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc QUESTIONNAIRE.doc (38.0 KB, 481 views)

mana88

hi................
i don't have much experience with the recruitment & selection..........i m doing my summer training and doing project on recruitment & selection........i have prepared one questionnaire for my self...........you can see it if you find it useful...........if u find it useful i can mail it to you..............
Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Ludhiana
pournima6403

Hi I think i can help u in this as i am woring as a recruiter Could you please give me some details about your project e.g. title, objective etc?
From India, Pune
coolrevathi2006
hi ranjith, iam revathi doing my mba final year i need some idea about effective recriutment iam doing my project on effective recruitment can u help me for questionare n what to do in my project?
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.