kopalhr
Dear Anandi,
You can even do rating of the various recruiters associated with your company on basis of the lead time between sending the requirement and receving the resumes for the same, or the number of quality resumes send and the number of the candidates finally selected.

From India, Delhi
kishuarora
Hi
I too would like to have both internal and external analysis questionnarire.
I am working as an HR Executive and handling recruitment and selection process.
Please mail it to
Thnx

From India, New Delhi
samsen123

Hii All, I m also working as a Recruitment Execuitve,I m also looking forward for some valuable advices Sumit
From India, Faridabad
arpitasaha1
Hi Ranjith, Can you please provide the right answer of the five questions that you have suggested for interviewing the recruiters? Regards, Arpita
From India, Baruipur
sowmyaananth
Hi firends
I am working as a recruitment in one of the software company from past 3 months and the requirement will be for software engineers.But i feel very bad and i am struggling hard to cater to the company's requirement.But still I am not able to find suitable candidates.
Can u please help me by giving some tips.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
dishabansal10

hi....
i also need the same data..as i hve to prepare my project on "study of recruitment process & how to strengthen it" so plzzzzzzzz mail me as many infor,mation ur having relating to recruitment...................... or mail me aaaaat
will be waitng 4r ur repliessssssssssssssssssss

From India, Ludhiana
shweta khatavkar

Hi Anandi,
I am not clear as to what kind of project it is.
I had done a project on Recruitment and selection process and had prepared a questionnaire for making comparartive analysis.
Hope it helps you.....
Regards,
Shweta Khatavkar

From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf QUESTIONNAIRE.pdf (17.5 KB, 1469 views)

shweta khatavkar

Hi Anandi,
I am not clear as to what kind of project it is.
I had done a project on Recruitment and selection process and had prepared a questionnaire for making comparative analysis.
Hope it helps you.....
Regards,
Shweta Khatavkar

From India, Thana
nehali
hello friends,
Im doing my project in effectiveness of recruitment.i have to prepare a questionairre for the same...pls mail me the quesinnaire on the mial id.its really urgent

regards

runaberry

Dear Aanandi, Please find attached Recruitment Planning Meeting and Hiring Checklist to ensure effective hiring .You can make a questionnaire based out of the same attached. regards, Runa
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Recruiting Planning Meeting Checklist.doc (26.0 KB, 964 views)
File Type: doc Checklist for Hiring Employees.doc (36.5 KB, 860 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.