No Tags Found!

sidhu1972

Hi Amruth & Narendra,
Without challenge in positive way, we are unable to meet our requirement. We are here to debate on the issue too. If somebody is in confusion, our role is too remove his/her confusion. My intension is not defeat any one like prabhakar but put fuel to meet the purpose. We have to convince everybody to participate. If we are not doing this, means nothing is going to happen. Amruth, you should know the fact of challenge in positive way. I m not here to fight and time also doesn't permit to do so. If realy u r interested to meet on 08/10/06 for some positive purpose, pls let us point the agenda so that every members may be known and may plan accordingly.
Hi Amrut, pls revert with positive comments.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
Surmeet
Hi Srinaren, I have sent a mail to your personal id.. Please include my name also for the october meet and I would like to volunteer... let me know if theres anything I can do.. Best Wishes, Surmeet
From India, New Delhi
raj02

Hey Prabakar and Sidheshwar

I dont think anyone who reads your postings wud enjoy it, and lern anything out of it. If possible give sumthing which wud help the learners and new comers which u have been doing all these days.

Chennai does not have much registrations in CHR i Guess, Let me know how do i increase the numbers,

"Man must do his duty. Do not think of the fruits, the results. 'These are mine, those are not mine' -do not have such thoughts. A wise man treats all alike. Anger and desire dull your intelligence. Accept pain and pleasure in the same way. A man must understand and do what is right. Everyone that is born must die. Justice is more important than human beings. Partha, give up this base faint-heartedness, arise and do your duty." Thus the teacher of the Geetha guided Arjuna.

The above mentioned is not against any community. Its a universal fact

Thus lets keep this in mind and work together as INDIANS. Lets make a broader,stronger and larger path for our future generation.

Regards

Raj

From India
sidhu1972

Hi Raj, To spk is very easy but to put the same into practice is difficult as must be u r also experiencing this fact. I am also coming pondichery very soon. We will meet then. Regards Sidheshwar
From India, Bangalore
Jeroo Chandiok

Dear Bangaloreans,
I am certainly glad to read of your first meeting and what you achieved.
However, I was a little dismayed to read the very negative and aggressive dialogues later. Look, we are all equal members of CiteHR and the success of each meet, wherever it may be, only reinforces this.
No one is better than another - we are only different - and it is the differences that add spice to the mixture! Hyderabadis who were involved in the above, please also note!
Please read the posts I have made in DRISHTI - the Mumbai meet - I hope you will support all the suggestions made..... with your support, we will make CiteHR a community to be proud of!
All the best,
Jeroo

From India, Mumbai
srinaren

Hi Jeroo,
Thanks for sharing my concern regarding the war of words. To Whom we are proving? It is for the benefit of the HR community we arranged all these meets at different cities. We only have to make use of the same in a better way.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
srinaren

Hi Patricia,
Thanks for your compliments.... Though you are far away, you can always encourage us in conducting these meets. You may get benefitted with the topics we discuss during the meets.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
patricia

Dear srinaren Be sure that this site will always get my support:) since i discovered this site my biggest benefit was to chare ideas and thoughts with such professional HRs around the world .
From Lebanon, Beirut
srinaren

Hi Patricia,
Thanks a lot! We at Bangalore are meeting every 2nd Sunday of the month and the next meet is scheduled for 8th October. We want to discuss during the meet any important issues put up by the whole of HR Community. We all discuss the post the deliberations in citeHR after the meet so that everybody is benefitted. Hence if you have any important topics which need be discussed, you may mail it to me so that we all discuss and intimate to you about the outcome.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
raj02

Dear Sir
It was a great pleasure talking to you last evening. Thanks for your suggestion.
Im working a lot in getting more registrations from Chennai for Citehr and for the meet to be conducted on 7th of October. Since there is a meager number of registrations in Chennai.
Looking forward for more suggestions and Support
Regards
Raj

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.