No Tags Found!

MRINAL KUMAR
What is EDLI ?
Does it is done in GOVT JOB ?
My father was in municipal job got PF & GRATUITY after death in an accident still nine year of service was there but not anything like EDLI .
Please comment
Regards

From India, Delhi
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
The Employer has to submit your fathers name in Form-5 with date of joining (16/4) and also submit Form-10 that he died on 26/4. He has to submit From-2
along with Form-5. Then the nominee as per Form-2 (declaration Form) has to submit EDLI claim Form(Form-5IF) along with EPF claim Form-20 to PF office
with death certificate and relevant particulars. Then the nominee will get Min. EDLI amount as per PF rules (May be Rs.30000/-). Please act accordingly.
D.Gurumurthy
LL.HR & IR Consultant
Hyderabad.

From India, Hyderabad
sasikalas88
hi all,
We are plan to do performance evaluation for our company employees. There are different departments namely Sales, service, admin, R&D, Marketing and HR. Do I want to prepare the separate PA forms for the departments.......? If yes please help me out with some sample Appraisal forms............
Thanks & Regards
Sasikala.S

From India, Hyderabad
nileshkumarh@gmail.com
even if the nomination form is not submitted you can obtain sucession certificate from court and submit the same to provident fund authority for claim.
From India, Pune
lakshmi87*

Mrinal kumar
Some Govt. employees will save some amounts under GPF either in Post office or Some Banks to gain benefit against Income Tax saving plans . Hence , EDLI Scheme is not applicable in your father case.
In the case of private sector, all employees working in Factories or Establishments are covered under Employees Provident Fund and Misc Provision Act and the contributions from both employer and employee are paid to the EPFO INDIA, Under which EDLI scheme is applicable to the members of EPF. It is paid to the dependents of the deceased, while member dies while in service.
This will be paid to the members (Legal Heir) of the deceased employee as onetime payment .

From India, Hyderabad
subbarao.v

Dear Mr.Vijay Your family is eligible for EDLI AMOUNT.Death while in service/or not he is eligible With regards V.SUBBARAO
From India, Madras
tremendousmadhavi@gmail.com

sir,
i have a small doubt that let us suppose an employee works for 8years. he will get 130000rs. in 2nd case an employee who works for one day also getting 130000rs. what is d diff between an employee who render their services for 8 years and one day. kindly pls anybody rectify my doubt.

From India, Visakhapatnam
nileshkumarh@gmail.com
Dear Madhavi,
Please not that this insurance, it dosen`t matters at the time of claim that for what period he severd the orginsation or what is amount of contribution towards EDLI.
It will be the same.

From India, Pune
rskshiva
Working period: Dec'12 to Jul'13.
Basic: 2593 per month
When we applied for EDLI, PF office rejected saying the deceased person was worked for less than a year and hence could not process.
But your about response contradicts with PF office.
Please advice.

From United%20States, undefined
abhay_011

Dear Friend,
First far most my deepest sympathy for this sad moment of your life.
Further, on the technical ground, I do believe that in 6 days only employer didn't done any statutory formalities for your father towards his employment obligation on said token. So, since your father is not alive therefore you are asking for yourself on behalf of your father, I think you r not eligible to get any benefit on the token of EDLI.
But on the human ground employer can do something.
Rgds

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.