No Tags Found!

alanloi
Hi Arpee,
Thanks for sharing. It's a good presentation. Just curious, what's the diagram / it's use on slide 17?
And, yes...it would be great for you to share the stories used too...
Regards

From Malaysia, Johor Bahru
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

DEAR ARPEEE,
WHILE thanking you for the posting, I would like to suggest that you must plan properly and then attempt to create a ppt. The ppt posted has too many things and it may create confusion to some, especially to those are new. You have combined inter-personal skills, decision making, etc. So have a clearcut idea as to what you want to convey and then prepare a rough sketch and finally prepare, show it to some of your learned friends and post it. I appreciate your sincere attempt, but then clarity is required. You can work in this direction and repost for the benefits of the members.
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM, CHENNAI

From India, Bangalore
dattraj.dixit
Re:Interpersonal skills
it's good attempt made.keep it up so it will move forward you & others too.
In ppt,I want suggest you always use less words & more pictures & key points.
Dhanyawad.
D.T.Dixit
Jamshedpur.

From India, Pune
sanjayrp_25
Hi , It was too good ..i like the way u structured your ppt. Indeed the content is very impressive... i am very sure it will be helpful to me keep in touch...
Can you help me with the details & debrief of diffrent fun activity u mentioned .......... eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thanks & Regards
Sanjay Pawar

From India, Vadodara
B.Sathyanarayana
the presentation is good but many slides with foot notes for figures/pictures. is it self expanatory?
From India, Hyderabad
akankshap.imdr@gmailcom
Its a very good ppt, can you share stories & fun activity details, I am asked to present this in my college,please mail me at
It will be very nice of you
Thanks & regards
Akanksha

From India, Delhi
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Dear Arpee_ishu,
This is a mixture of all things put in the name of inter-personal skills.It only confuses the reader. I a reminded of the nursery rhyme, One thing at a time and that done well, is a very good rule, as many can tell" Had this been followed ... it would have been a wonderful presentation. But the desire to tell too many things at one go has spoiled this. This is my personal opinion intended to educate you.
M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, CHENNAI

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.