sandyrule
hi
I wants to withdrawal my pf money to my current bank account ,but i didn't have cheque book (for canceled cheque) . is there was any option to get money in my punjab national bank account ? also the pf account which has been given to us by our last employer was not showing EPFO SITE data . for your reference ,my pf account is : DL-41217-9652 .
also my last employer didn't response well for this kind of issue . plz suggest what should i do ?
THANKS
SANDEEP RAWAT

From India, Chandigarh
faslu4u
hi guys,
i have left my company last friday and now wants to withdraw my PF amount. my employer has asked me to submit the pf form to her. do i need to fill form 9 only or form 10 C also.
please advice
Faisal

From India, Mumbai
raghurkg
I have purchased flat which is in construction and releasing the installments thru Bank Loan which covers for the flat value. I required fund of Rs. 4 lkhsfor Amenities like car parking,club etc and registration charges Rs. 4 lakhs. I want to take PF loan for this to meet my requirements. I have 2.77 lakhs in EPF employee account 1.06 lakh in Employer account. Am i eligible for take PF withdrawal for rs. 4 lakhs on this purpose. How much time it will take to sanction the loan
-RAGHUKUMAR

From India, Hyderabad
Krishan Kapoor

Dear Seniors,
I would like to know the rules and procedure for withdrawal of PF by foreign national upon resignation after serving 3 years and making contribution to the PF and FPF.
Any help and guidelines, this is to help a friend.
Thank you,

From India, New Delhi
yochanaa
Dear All, Its been 1 1/2 year since i resigned my previous company and now i am planning to withdrawal my PF amount. Do i need to attach form 3 A with the withdrawal from. Kindly suggest.
From India, Hyderabad
hivikky
I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY PF AMOUNT OF PREVIOUS COMPANY BUT THE HR DEPT SAYS TO FILL A NON-EMPLOYMENT FOR ALONG WITH FORM 10C AND 19.
SO IS IT MANDATORY TO FILL NON-EMPLOYMENT FORM AS I AM EMPLOYED.
PLEASE HELP ME.

From India, Bangalore
ghanshyam jazz
Dear All,
Good Morning,
I already applied to withdraw money from PF account and I got a message from PF office as \'Form 10C rejected and rejection letter will be dispatched\'.
However, I received money from FORM 19.
My PF account is 11 years old and I want to know what will be the next step.
I came to know that if PF account is above 10 years old, I cannot withdraw money from it or close it.
What is the reason for rejection?
Help requested.
Thanks
Farah

From India, Chennai
DASKD24
Hi,
I have applied in Form 31 for withdrawal for a Flat under construction. I have submitted all necessary documents as listed out by the PRO ( K R Puram, Bangalore). However the application got rejected with the reason : "Sale Agreement not enclosed". The even sanctioned the amount I had applied for (in the last page of the form).
Surprisingly I had included both the Sale & Construction Agreement for my flat. I visited the EPFO office and spoke with the one of the staff. She mentioned that AO had some reservations. I'm meeting the AO tomorrow.
Quick question : Is it mandatory to have the Sale Agreement registered ? (mine's just stamped)'. The originals are with the Bank. Would they give it back to me for registering ?
Appreciate any prompt response
Many thanks!
KD

From India, Bangalore
Chaitanya Sahoo

Friends,
I was working in OKhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi-110020. I have collected PF form with detailed filled and signed by the employer. My concern is, Can I send it to PF office through Registered Post? If so, then to whom it to be addressed? and where it to be sent? Is it necessary that,form to be sent along with cancelled cheque/passbook copy? if so, then whether it to be attested by employer. Kindly suggest. It will be a great help.
Warm Regards
Chaitanya
Mob:9650382150

From India, New Delhi
SURYADIP
i was working with ICICI prudential and after 2 months i gave resignation . So i just wanted to know that whether i am applicable for withdrawing my PF. Please reply
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.