muthukumar49
Interview-nothing but the eye wash, really saying most of the IT companies HR manager work in Selfish manner.you can ask me how?they are not asking the relevant question which supports the designation even my friend most of them raise question like this,wantedly they shoot unwanted question.funny HRs always use to ask funny question.
From India, Madras
gawalipankaj

As per my knoledge Basic + Da is essential if you remove the DA then you will have to give basic more than Basic + da. HRA will on 5% on that is mandatory as per min House Rent Act. Govt. declaire min wages Basic+DA and they assume min 5% HRA will be given extra by employer to worker where the HRA act Applies.
From India, Mumbai
PramodKJ
Minimum wages = Basic + DA only.( HRA is not a substitute of DA) HRA is subject to payment of HRA act and that is minimum 5% of the Basic +DA is payable.
From India, Mumbai
jitendersyadav

Dear,
I am giving hereunder the suggesion pointwise : -
1. Minimum Wages : Curretnt Minimum Wages is US-Rs. 3588/-, SS (A)Rs.3716/-, SS(B) Rs.3846/-, SK (A) Rs.3976/-, SK (B) Rs.4106/-, HS Rs.4236/-. If you worked in same nature of company then this question is genune. You should aware to all the slabes.
2. DA : - As per the judgement we cant split the minimum wages to the purpose to save the pf contribution. That's why within MW,we can't replace the DA with HRA. After crossing the limit of MW we can replace DA with HRA.
I hope your point is cleared.
Rgds/Jitender

From India, New Delhi
swaroop_hr
Dear Mr.Pulsar 180CC
Minimum Wages: According to Minimum wages act 1948. Wage includes HRA but doesnot include PF contribution by employer, gratuity payable.
Hence that minimum wages what are all declared by State Governments, we have to bifurcate as Basic+DA+HRA. These 3 components should equal to the total minimum wages.
This is my ideA about this.
Thank you,
Regards,
Swaroop
HR

From India, Hyderabad
sanjiv_ail

Dear Friends,

I agree with the views of Anjali and others that minimum wages will include HRA as it is clearly and without any doubt provided in the definition itself and what is excluded is any House Accommodation provided by the employer, there is difference between HRA and physical house provided by the employer.

views invited,

Regards,
Sanjiv

From France, Courbevoie
Nitinnikam
Dear Manjiri,
You should know , what is the min. wages for skilled, semi skilled and unskilled. You must also know the break up of Basic + DA (updated).
About HRA, it can not be considered in to Basic.
They may ask you such questions to confuse/check your knowledge. Be firm on your answers. Always update knowledge.
regards
Nitin Nikam

mothinanda
As per the Minimum Wages ACT for minimum Wages as notified by the govt means Basic+DA and any other component that you are saying like HRA, Conv or any components other that you say are assumed to be taken care while deciding the Minimum Wages.
You can check any of the Minimum Wages Notification
Regards,
MRN

Nitinnikam
Dear All
Pls understand that, minimum wages is only basic + da. No other allwances are included into it.
For PF also , we consider only basic and da.
Even if your gross salary is Rs 50,000 / pm, your basic must be as per minimum wages .
In some states, for skilles workers it is Rs 4000/ pm (basic + da).
That means your basic allowance must be min. Rs 4000/.
regards
Niitn Nikam

Jenender Chawla
Hi! I appreciate ur intesting post..
Regarding Basic + HRA to become Min. wages
Min. Wage constitutes Basic + DA, anyother emolument or fraction or emolument can't be counted under this term under the Minimum Wages Act..
Regarding Slabs unanswered
Well, Being a Manager, It was not as necessary as it was showed, at that moment, to remember tiny issues like this or that..
Don't let your hair down with this kind of happenings, It may be predecided interview..
Regards

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.