kmpsingh71
Dear all,
Notice pay does not have any relation with the attendance of employee. If the employee has completed his probation, as per the appointment letter one month CTC amount to be deducted as notice pay.
If you are recovering any other dues from the employee, that will be adjusted from entire entitlements.
Thanks
KMP Singh

From India, Nagpur
rkg_21
dear freinds, i am woring as an HR MGR in beverages co. and i want to know, how can i make work review formate. if anybody available it pls tell me. thanks,
From India, Agra
uttama

Hi Shekhar,
Some companies deduct notice period on the basic & DA if applicable. Notice period means one month salary (or as per the terms of employment). If the employee has served only for 24 days during the notice period then you need to adjust against his PL if any balance or you have to recover from him.
I hope you have got your answer.
Thanks,
Uttama

From India, Mumbai
yogi067

Hi I have a practice in such case that we try to adjust his balance comp. or pl to make it one month.
From India, Mumbai
RK Katri

Hi Uttam Will u take working days for notice pay? what about weekly off.!! Pls clarify. Thx R.K
From India, Ludhiana
RSUDHAAKAR

hi it will be full month salary or if the management agress the same can be adjusted against his balance (Earn Leave) Regards R Sudhakar
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.