Vijay. C.B
Dear Mr. Madhu,
Please suggest me what to do to get my Final Settlement & PF from My X Company, Since it is all most 3 months after leaving the job, I am not getting proper response from the HR, I left the job by giving one month notice, And I was relived at the absents of the HR Manager, I had handed over all my responsibilities to the Asst Manager Hr as per the Hr Manager’s instruction, now the Asst Manager is also left the job and the HR is not clearing my Final settlement & PF. Claming that I have not handed over all my responsibilities and I don’t have any proof with me to prove that I have cleared everything.

Please suggest me what to do on this situation.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay C.B

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

Your case is similar to that being discussed. If you do not get a proper answer to your request for final settlement you may approach the Board of Directors as if you were a creditor having claim.
For getting your PF withdrawn or transferred to your present PF account, no need to wait for final settlement from the company. For transfer send form 13 to PF Office through the present employer for which there is no need of your previous employer. If you are not covered by PF at present and if you wish to withdraw the accumulations in PF and Pension Fund send form 19 and form 10 C respectively directly to the old PF Office attesting your signature by your Bank Manager.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.