No Tags Found!

brijesh.deshmukh@rediffma

hello shweta,
Simply......ask ur friend to ask such kind of buddies to take relevant documents (Salry slip,....etc) from PEON,If they come up to her for that,....with nice smile and same teasing attitude.
And no need to pay attention on such things for some ill-mannered people.
regards
brijesh

From India, Pune
P Ramakrishnan
Shweta,
It is a serious problem and killing organization's value. I think need of the hours is to train all these guys on corporate values so that they can change their attitude and try to respect each and every person irrespective of the designation.

From India, Bangalore
Ajay Kumar Shrotriya
Dear Shweta,
Your friend is working as HR/Admin Exe and she is being teased because she allowed them. Any way ask her to make a distance from such persons and try to avoid them. If her seniors are not there to stop this, ask her to slap just one employee; she will see the difference. Be Bold, live and let other live.

From India, Delhi
bnvsk9
Dear Swetha,
I can understand what type of problems you are facing there. Please advise your friend not to discrise, let her develop positive thinking. As a matter of fact, we have to invite the critisism from the other employees, so that we can rectify ourselves and it will helps us to reach our goal. It is the responsibility of the Administrative Personnel to take care about the welfare of employees, we are doing our job. Is it the job of a peon?
Mother Therisa has worked for the poor & Lepersy people. Non can think that it is wrong. Our job is service oriented, We should proud to work in H.R.&Admin.
Yours friendly,
B.N.V. Sasi Kiran
Asst. Officer-Admn.

From India, Mumbai
durga2

Hi Shweta,
I think no body can hurt u untill u allow. If ur friend is facing such problem it means she has been very friendly with them & always participate in joking otherwise why ppl have started taking her for granted. Its in our hand to maintain the self respect. The moment ppl started doing this she should have put the a fullstop right there saying "lets do the work for which we are paid then enjoying foolish & fruitless talks" (giving very strict gesture) She would have teased them back or would have participated actively thats why now the ppl have started enjoying it & now she feels bad abt it. This is not only when ppl tease u but whenever ppl take u for granted, stop it right there ,do not wait for extreme point or level of tolerance.

From India, Delhi
Sanjeev.Himachali

This is a senseless question.
Your mother in the house purchase vegetables; Negotiate with different vendors (milk, newspaper, telephone, gardener etc); also handle the cleaning of house and cooking…is she also the peon of your house. Peons do not negotiate. Peons do not have much idea about quality of stuff. Generally, peons do to have much knowledge as what is good for the company / house and what is not. They just do what they are asked to do. They cannot even think on their own. They move files and documents from one place to another. Ask your friend…is this she is doing in her office? If not, then she has nothing to feel down and sad.

Thanks and Regards

From India, Mumbai
rajeshrane
Dear Friend,
Basically administration is a thankless job and equally important as any other function. your friend should feel pity on mentality of the peoples teasing her with such remarks. Simple thing to remember is that Peon can not take or influence any decision regarding administrative issues of the organisation, which she can so Admin. is not all similar to Peon.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
My dear friend its all the positive attitude.....

I have been working for Administration since 9 years and its a most enjyoable work for me. In short its a "NASHA" for me. There is no way you can convince your friend till the time she convince herself. I have also seen such situations where people think that its a low profile job but its only in there thinking not in the action. Very Proffessionally she should start catching people while they are spoiling companies property like spiting, not keeping their desk clean, wastage of stationery, smoking and non working during working hours and etc. there are many things situationally.

Administration person should be tough enough to handle such situation becoz not only internal but have to face external issues like handling civic authorities, police, Muinicipal, Labour officers, Electricity Board, etc...

Bottomline is you need to be damn tough...... and such instances should not bother us at all....

Keep smiling bye....

Take care...

Vishal Yeragi

raghudeepala

Dear Shwetha,
Admin job is not an easy task, keeping everything in the appropriate place in the appropriate time is not an easy job that can be known to anybody only if they experience the situation, tell your friend not to get upset for her position ask her to perform her duties in a better way so that the people will come to her with the experience and give respect to the position.
Regards,
Raghunath Deepala

From India, Visakhapatnam
Anonymous
My dear friend its all about the positive attitude.....

I have been working for Administration since 9 years and its a most enjyoable work for me. In short its a "NASHA" for me. There is no way you can convince your friend till the time she convince herself. I have also seen such situations where people think that its a low profile job but its only in there thinking not in the action. Very Proffessionally she should start catching people while they are spoiling companies property like spiting, not keeping their desk clean, wastage of stationery, smoking and non working during working hours and etc. there are many things situationally. And she can overcome in the situation one to one with individuals in short start facing "Proffessional Wars"

Administration person should be tough enough to handle such situation becoz not only internal but have to face external issues like handling civic authorities, police, Muinicipal, Labour officers, Electricity Board, etc...

Bottomline is you need to be damn tough...... and such instances should not bother you at all....

Keep smiling bye....

Take care...

Vishal Yeragi

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.