octavious

Hello,
I am posting the material I have herein on Details HR BUDGET/AUDIT/ACCOUNTING/PLANNING. The materials have been acquired from various source
Thank You
Octavious

For various links to my posts, kindly visit the links provide herein below

Major HR Links

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip HR BUDGET.zip (148.2 KB, 20409 views)
File Type: zip Admin-HR AUDIT.zip (96.2 KB, 14209 views)
File Type: zip HR Planning-ACC.zip (243.9 KB, 12836 views)
File Type: pdf Audit Checlist.pdf (273.0 KB, 10875 views)
File Type: pdf AUDITING HR.pdf (107.9 KB, 8178 views)

lizancy

Dear Octavious
Thanks for the info
I was trying to post this query but i was not able to find where to post my query.Right now i have almost 4 + years of experience in HR field as a manager for the last 2 years but all this experience is in Dubai.
Now we are migrating to Australia so i am planning to do SAP in HR onlilne training from GENEVOTE in India.
But my question is before paying the fee i would like to know if the Payroll (SAP HR) is in Indian version or International or we can just customize it according to our requirements.because i am not used to the Indian system of Salary payments it would be difficult so please advice
Please advice .
Thanks
Liz

From Australia, Adelaide
octavious

Dear Lizancy
I am not the competent person to answer you above query, but I will try to answer the same within my knowledge,I would advise that you call in for more expert views
The HR Payroll of India and International is different,the question whether you can customize the according to requirement,the answer is yes
What version they teaching would depend about the course content you have opted for,
in most cases SAP is modified as per the requirement of the companies,as it is an online course I assume they would be teaching you the International version of HR Payroll
But as far as GENEVOTE is concerned they are very reputed company and very costly too,but they are efficient,when compared to others
Thank you
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
Mr.HR
dear octavious plz help me in getting done sap-hr authentic certified training in delhi on weekend basis. i am asstt manager-admin here 9818246978
From India, Agra
lizancy

Dear Octavious
Thank you Octavious for answering my query.
The point is now I am finding it difficult to find the threads and where to post the queries even i had to spend more time to find this thread too. so can you please guide me how I can post my queries and also how to easily go to the thread that we are posting.
Thanking you once againg for your guidance and support.
Warm regards
Liz

From Australia, Adelaide
octavious

Dear Lizancy,
Kindly log into citehr, then click on the Forum Index,you will see various groups like LEGAL, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT,HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, now as soon as you see all the forum click on either on Human Resources Software & Information Systems or Talk To Seniors, on clicking on the above mentioned forum,you will be taken to the above stated particular group, after reaching the either of above mentioned then click on new thread, and then you place your query there
Hope this has helped you
Thank you
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
octavious

Dear HR
If you looking for brand name then you try for L&T or siemens or GENOVITE,if you are from Delhi, then I would suggest that you put your query in Delhi forum,you will get appropriate and immediate attention to your query
Thank you
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
ythmag

THANK YOU FOR THESE POSTS. I WAS ONLY ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST, OTHER FILES INACCESSIBLE.
KINDLY MAIL THEM ALL TO MY MAIL ADDRESS:

moreover, i need the ebook on 201 ways to make any employee a performer
thank you.

baijuks143

Hi,
Thank you for the tool attached for all the HRians.
I would like to have one more help if you can give me some format of getting a bond signed between a employee who has undergone a expensive training and the employer. If you can mail to me on would be grateful

From India, Vadodara
rekhishelly

Dear Octavious Thans buddy for sharing your knowledge with us Your posts are very valuable.. Plz keep guiding Regards
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.