No Tags Found!

Amita Singh.
Hello Mr. Sudhir,
Its really a illustrious PPT. This presentation shows everything which actually happens in such stagnant life of human being. so, it become mandatory to have some good habits shown in this ppt.
These all petty habit can make life smoother and easier.
Thanks to you for sharing really adorable presentation.
Regards,
Amita Singh
Jaipur

From India, Jaipur
asudhir17

Dear All,
Thank you for response on this thread.
I got an information that there is one film called "walk and walk"
I could not find it yet.
If any one knows how to get it, pl let me know, I want to purchase one.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Vitak

Mr.Sudhir,
You know what! Our office timings are from 900 AM to 530 PM. And as walking just after lunch is not good for the health, about not less than 25-30 of our employees are already raving to go out for their walk, along the office perimeter, which amounts to at least 1/2 a kilometer. And each of the employee does at least 3 rounds. Which is good enough. They do this and then go home with a euphoric feeling. At the end of the day, whether you have done something good for the organization or not, is secondary, there is still tomorrow coming for it, but have you done something good, for yourself today, is what matters more. IF you are healthy and fit, you can really give your best shot for whatever you want to do for your organization. So keep it up and let your feet do the talking for some time, in our sedentary style of life and work cycle.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.