No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: IS THIS EXCEL FILE USEFULY FOR SALARIED INDIVIDUALS?
YES 190 82.61%
NOT CHECKED 27 11.74%
NOT INTERESTED 3 1.30%
NO 10 4.35%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

vkaundinya
Dear Joseph,
Thanks for the sheet this is indeed useful. But I have a query regarding this. What is the individual employee's salary has changed in the middle of the year or in one month he has gone for loss of pay and his salary is lesser that what is the normal monthly salary. Is there a provision to do this correction?
regards,
Venkat.

From India, Mumbai
pinarayi
Better income tax calculator for salaried personals are available in the following link. This utility has option to save multiple formats. Preparation of ITR_1 and ITR-2 will be included soon.
http://kseboa.org/download/free-soft...r-2009-10.html

From India, Kochi
deepakkhasturi
Hi Joseph kindly let me know my tax caculation for the below
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Sal Working_Deepak.xls (19.0 KB, 72 views)

deepakkhasturi
Kindly update my tax calculator as per my salary structure
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Sal Working_Deepak.xls (19.0 KB, 45 views)

M.P Abdul Azeez
Hello viewers - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
I am interested in learning tricks and tactics in excel. if any body suggest me something best in tricks and tactic in excel. please also suggest me a tax calculator in excel format for calculate tax for the financial year 2009-10 and AY 2010-11

From India, Calcutta
sarmakpk

Hi,
After observation of your ctc attachment sheet,
1. As per payment of gradute act, graduite is eligble min 5 years, so ctc is not applicable
2. lta takes as one month basic salary that may not include the month salary
3. as income tax eligblety medical benfit is 15t pa so salery sheet shown only 1250 pm -- k
regarding your tax calcuation i want to know your savings like insurance policy saving, childer education, travell allowing , four wheeler maintance, driver salary if applible moblie bills, tax exmption bonds -- etc.
if send above details i will calcuate
regards

From India, Hyderabad
manohar.caims
sir iam working as a accountant in medical college i have new form 16 & form 16 a including calculation plse send the above forms i will be thank full to you sir
From India, Nizamabad
manohar.caims
i want to form 16 and form 16 a for the period of 01.04.2009 to 31.3.2010 including calculation
From India, Nizamabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.