Soorya N B

Dear Seniors, Dear Sir, What are the procedures followed to close a factory... Is there any compensation paid to employees.... Pls share your knowledge Regards Soorya
From India, Bangalore
sajiabra2002@yahoo.com

Hello,
Just for my information. If an organization is covered under the Factories Act. or Shop Act. What is the employees eligibility in terms of leave such as Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Casual Leave,Compensatory Leave or any other leave.
Also let me know what is total number of National Holiday does an employee have. Is it same around the state or different.
i would appreciate your feedback
Regards
Saji

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
sujan9099

Hi Somashekahr

Types of Leaves: Privilege Leave, Sick Leave, Casual Leave.

This policy shall be applicable to all permanent employees.

Employees who are in probation are not covered entirely under this policy. Employees in

probation are entitled to Sick Leave, only.

Privilege Leave:

All employees will be eligible for 18 working days of Privilege Leave (PL) per calendar year

@ 1.5 per month. These leaves will be earned and added every month for each employee. PL will

be sanctioned proportionate to the period of employment in the current year on a prorata basis.

Unused PL’s will be carried forward to the next year to the maximum of 10 PLs as per the

company rules and regulations.

Casual Leave:

All employees are eligible for 6 working days of Casual Leave per calendar year @ 0.5 per

month. These leaves have to be utilized within the year and cannot be carried forward to the next fiscal year. One can avail 2 such leaves simultaneously. Half day CL can be taken as needed.

Sick Leave:

All employees are eligible for 6 working days of Sick Leave per calendar year @ 0.5 per

month. These leaves have to be utilized within the year and cannot be carried forward to the next

fiscal year. Such leave for more than 2 days, needs to be supported by a certificate from a Valid

Medical Professional (Doctor). Half day SL can be taken as needed.

From India, Bangalore
sunil kashyap
Hi Send me details of Minimum leave per annum as per the shops & establishment act. Regards Sunil Kashyap
From India, Pune
R.N.Khola

Dear Sunil Kashyap,
Shops Act is not a Central Act. This is a State Act & it is seen that different States Act have different leave structure. Therefore, it is hereby advised that you may go through your State Shops Act for these leaves.
Regards,
R.N.Khola
Skylark Associates, Gurgaon(Haryana)
(Labour Law & Legal Consultants)

From India, Delhi
swastik73

Dear Rajasekhar, There is no CL and SL in Factories Act, kindly check the information before posting in this site. Regards, SC
From India, Thane
trupti sharma
Dear All, I would like to know the procedure of getting New Trade Licence in Mumbai, Address of the Office where we can apply & format of Application for Trade Licnece. Regards Trupti
From India, Mumbai
manoranjan
Dear All,
In the same concern I would like to ask a question that I am working in an Financial Services Industry and we have also an outbound call center for the same, In my company the management do calls us to work on sunday to compensate any public holiday like Janmastmi, or Rakshabandhan so is this ok according to acts to call on sunday for working. Working on Sunday leads to work for regular 13 days as we have 6 days working in our company.
Regards
Manoranjan

From India, Delhi
snehar
Dear Frnds, please tell me abut how many PL, CL, EL, SL, etc. are there for an hotel industry which comes under shops.......... Bangalore. Regars Snehar
From India, Bangalore
manikumarhr
Hi Kindly let me have the act which explains prefix and suffix rule or it is just an practice? regards MK 9901381978
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.