kambojmanoj
Dear,
We all regret for the bad time you had. This type of things are happening due unprofessionals are being recruited in HR field. Even I have seen that simple graduates are being appointed in this field. When the requirement comes they start looking others faces. If the educated & knowlegable personnel will only hold the chair of HR manager, he will take care off this type of stupids.
regards
Manoj

From India, Ahmadabad
PSSMURTHY

While we have all agreed to condemn this atrocious behavior of the guy, i personally feel that we should focus our collective enrgies on other important issues too.
However, i do not want to suggest that this current issue is of no consequence.Let us focus on the changing scenario of Hiring, recruitment in the wake of US meltdown.
Regards
Dr P.S.S.Murthy

From India, Hyderabad
Lokesh Gera

HI Urvashi, Its very bad. Just report his name to Administrator CiteHR to barred him from this site. It will also ensure no happening of same thing with other girls in future. BYE
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.