No Tags Found!

rama_murthy
Sir
Would suggest you to recruit some senior Guy, who has rich experience in HR and related areas like HR, Liaison, Facilities, Administration etc, related areas, so that he can set up a department in all aspects like Statutaries, Policies etc.
Regards
Rama Murthy

From India, Hyderabad
vijaya sunder84
Dear networld, i am working as a HR in hyderabad, i am taking care of all d issues wat u said, so if u want any help ask me //sunder
From India, Hyderabad
Pinakins
Better way is to study terms and conditions of a few companies in a similar IT profile and understand the logic of the HR policy. This will help in analysing your own needs and requirements and the statutory provisions that are mandatory by the Government.
From India, Vadodara
c.karthikeyan

I think you can manage your organization of your own since you have reached from 1 to 50. You should keep the same trust on your employees. When you give increment, consider everyone. I fully agree with Mr. Ravindra Pareek's remarks.
Karthikeyan
Dubai

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

Networld,
I do not think you would have to outsource ur HR activities. As a company, you are still small. Proceed carefully and slowly as now u r branching out into few different depts. other than IT. I do not think this is such a huge amount of work that it has to be outsourced bcz all things are not required at this moment. Later, after say 2-3 years, depending upon ur company size, you can get in another HR.
I've emailed you the requirements you can look for while recruiting HR person.
All The Best....
ASHLESHA

From India, Mumbai
hrprofessional3@gmail.com

hi,
assuming you have recently started your organization, it would be appropriate to have basic systems and processess in place. if you can share more details viz. in terms of what sort of help you need, then professionals on this site will try their best to extend the necessary help.
regards

From India, Mumbai
Yashoda_Thapa

Hi.
Ashlesha Dere very practical I support your thought process. I had started my career with the same situation that learning by doing b'coz in many cases book knowledge doesn't match with the practical scenario when it comes to take step vital step.

From India, Calcutta
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

Yashoda, the email was sent to Networld... Not to you. I guess there had been a slight misunderstanding. :)
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.