No Tags Found!

chintshail
My basic salary+DA =70000. From April 2003 to march 2011 My Institute was decting 12% of 70000 and the same was contributed by the employer. Then they reduced their contribution to 1000 fixed and ours continued at 12%. We complained this to PF commissioner and he replied the Section 12 of EPF and MP act is violated by the institute and they cannot reduce the total quantum of the salary and ordered employer to repay it at the rate of 12%. But the employer wants to go to the High court. Please reply me the following questions: 1. Will the employer win in the court? 2. Is it true the reply of PF commissioner? 3. Once if the employer has started their same contribution then can they reduce the contribution without prior intimation of the employee? Please help me by replying
From India, Ahmedabad
rajeshhr1979
Dear all,
I am working in a garment industry. but now i want to change i have 8years experience in total buyer compliance of(Gap, H&M, Wal-Mart, J C Penny, etc), statutory compliance, payroll,gen. admin, and all type on line return like ESIC, PF Factory Registration. If any body have any opening regarding this plz call me at 9958996445 or mail me at .
Thanks
Rajesh Kumar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.