No Tags Found!

prabhakarch

Hi All, Our count was 44 not 42. I wish all the best to Pune team for their meet. Regards, Prabhakar
From India, Hyderabad
katyayani

Dear All,
Congratulations for making this event successful and i am feeling bad because I missed to attend this celebration.
Once again greetings to all who participated in this event.
Regards,
Katyayani

From India, Hyderabad
prabhakarch

Hello Katyayani and friends,

Thanks for your interest to join our Forum. We had our first meet on 10th of Sep with 44 HR professionals in Hyderabad from various Indusries/Organisations/Work Places met at one place and exchanged/discussed on various issues.

Next meet we have planned on 08th Oct (Sun). Venue will let you know. Agenda is also under preparation and will be sent to you asap. This time we are planning to discuss about PMS.

THIS TIME WE HAVE ALREADY GOT 85 CONFIRMATIONS.

Registration is very simple : A small Registration Form you need to fill on 08th Oct at the venue alongwith Rs 120/- (towards bearing the Hall and other contingency expenses only).

We have also created a group in Google and will send you the access soon, if you can give your personal mail ID and contact numbers.

I request you to please encourage your friends/colleagues to join our group or you can bring them on 08th oct.

Call me for any clarifications.

Best Regards,

Prabhakar Cherukuri on behalf of Organising Team

98661 26685

From India, Hyderabad
bala1

Hi Hyderabad Friends,
Could see your report on the event very late (only today) since being out of town for a couple of weeks.
WOW!, the Hyderabad meet looks to be an absolute run away success (as you yourself said in the report).
Excellent gathering and hope all of You had great time.
Congrats for organising this so successfully and I am sure you will continue the good work.
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
shridhar555
Hi Prabhaker I’ve joined in new here and quite excited knowing about this foram/meet... i would like to know more about this... do you meet regularly... Sridhar
From India, Hyderabad
Sonit

Dear All,
I am glad to know about the success of this Meet organized by Cite HR members.
However, I am sorry that I havent been visiting the website and so I coudnt get to know about the meet and participate in it.
I request you to give me the details of any such event in the future in Hyderabad and assure my participation,however I will not be able to attend the meet organized on 8th oct as i will be in Mumbai.
Warm Regards,
Sonit Singh
9885529798/9821893860

From India, Hyderabad
gouri

Hi,
It is really nice to know that HYDERABAD is in the action zone.
Do let me know when it is the next meet planned.
Regards
Chakradhar
RMSI
www.rmsi.com

From India, Hyderabad
kiran_ksk

Dear Mates...

Greetings to all of you.

Venue for 8th October Meet :

HOTEL RANG ( The same FIRST MEET venue)

3rd Floor,

Ameerpet "X" Roads.

Hyderabad.

Time : 2 pm to 6Pm

Please be on time

Dear Chakradhar

Please give your mail id so that we can send you the formal invitation with a registration form. The meeting details as given above. For any other details you can get me on 9848993153.

Sonit... Nothing to worry, we will keep you informed about everything thats happening at CITEHR Hyderabad. Please give your mail id so that we can send you the details. Every month 2ND SUNDAY will be citehr meet at hyderabad. The venue will be informed before one week normally.

Sridhar... EXITED, ANIMATED and THRILLED is how you sound and we want you to be the part of CITEHR Hyderabad Group. You can get me on . Please give your mail id also so that we can send you the activities thats are going in the forum and also the 2nd meets agenda along with registration form.

Thats all for now guys..

Have a great time...

Regards

Kiran

From India, Hyderabad
prabhakarch

Dear Friends,

Greetings!!!!

You are cordially invited to join us in the Second Cite-HR Hyderabad Chapter Members meet. This is the right time to meet around 80 HR professionals from various Industries, Organizations and across Verticals.

Date : 08th Oct’06 (Sunday)

Time : 2 pm to 6 pm.

Venue : Hotel Rang, Conf Hall, 3rd Floor

Elephant House,

Opp. Russells Spoken English, Road towards Sec’bad

Ameerpet X Road

Agenda : Detailed agenda attached.

Dress Code : Business Casuals (Friday Dressing)

Registration Fee : - Rs 120/- per member for new Members

- Rs 60 /- per member for old Members

(this is only to organize the minimum facilities, i.e, Conf. Hall, Refreshments etc)

Those who have not sent their confirmation till now, are requested to send reply mail confirming your participation. This will enable us in organizing the event well. Also send us contact details of your friends/colleagues (who are interested) so that we can send formal invitation to them too.

Our special thanks to all who very proactively shown their interest to join the forum. Many people are already part of our active group in Google. Thanks for the contributions.

Old members are aware about the purpose of this meet and they have enjoyed the gathering. However, for new members:

- To meet and know each other, who do almost the same kind of work but in different Organization, Work culture and with varied set of people.

- To build the network with people who have similar thought process, and in future to help each other, discussing and solving each other’s issues.

- To share latest updates/happenings around the Industry & Organisations.

Members are requested to:

- join us ‘on-time’ for the get-together.

- bring along the duly filled-in Registration Form (attached) with a Photograph and submit at the Venue Registration Desk.

- Submit Registration fee along with Registration From at the Venue.

- bring along your HR friends who are interested to join this Get-together.

- keep your mobile phones in ‘mute’ mode during the gathering, to avoid inconvenience.

- give your frank feedback about the meet in the Feedback form to be distributed.

- participate actively in the games/activities organized and take full advantage of this meet.

Request all for your august presence to make this event a grand success and meet its purpose.

Please call us at below numbers for any clarifications.

Thanks in advance!!! See you all on 08th Oct.

Best Regards,

Organising Team

RSVP: Prabhakar : 98661 26685

Satya Vegi : 93966 09666

Kiran : 98489 93153

Phanish : 98494 02598

Hanu : 94408 04158

Gunjan : 98492 75084

From India, Hyderabad
kvrkhrm

Dear Mr.Prabhakar,
I have seen the entire photos of cite hr meet at hyderabad.
They them selves told the success of the event. Let us make one more
mega event on 12 Nov 2006.
Rajendra Kumar.

From India, Vijayawada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.