No Tags Found!

Archana Ranjith
Hi Everybody, Just wanted to know, when and where is the next meet scheduled? Regards Archana
From India, Bangalore
prabhakarch

Hi Archana,
Thanks for your interest. Please see below our announcement with details. Please give your contact details (Mail ID and contact number) to update our Database and to send you the real-time updates.
Regards,
Prabhakar Ch

98661 26685
------------------------------------
Guys,
Greetings!!!
Next meet schedule :
Date : 08th Oct (Sun)
Time : 1400Hrs to 1700hrs
Venue : Will be informed asap
Agenda : People are requested to give their suggestions if any.
Guys, please start campaigning this to all your friends and bring them on board for this meet. This time our count should cross 70 and we should create a new bench-mark.
"Together we will...."
All the Best
Best Regards,
Prabhakar on behalf of Organising Team
prabhakarcherrygmail.com
98661 26685

From India, Hyderabad
Jeroo Chandiok

Dear All,

It was great to learn how successful Hyderabad members have been in making their Hungama!

I especially enjoyed the posts by prabhakarch, penmetsa (Ravindra), srinivaskrmk, satya vegi and of course CHR! I think you have made some very valid points and our own meets should learn from these.

We have just concluded our own DRISHTI at Mumbai, though on a much smaller scale, but just as intense, I hope! Do log into our report.

I also append an extract from my post to Archna at Delhi :

"What I'd really like to see in the days to come would be a joint meet of all those who have set the ball rolling in their respective cities - Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai (and others too, in other cities) - bonding together in this way would make all of us more effective and productive!"

Perhaps we can start a new Site where all reports, photos, and ongoing meets and discussions in all cities can be posted so that all those who are really interested in what is happening all around the country could share the momentum and keep it going! CHR Board Moderator, can you please help?

This Site should be restricted to contributions from the members actually organising the sites. If any other members wish to contribute, they might first contact their own city organisors, who would then forward their contributions to the all-India site.

Would welcome your comments and suggestions!

Jeroo Chandiok, Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
kvmksrinivas

Hi friend
It is one of the best compliments we hyderabadis got from another member of our team. We will protect our Kohinoor in our Bank A/c of "Intellectual Property" and would make it available to all HR members with ATN(Any time Knowledge) facility.
Regards.
Srinivaskvmk

From India, Hyderabad
Jeroo Chandiok

I was going through the dialogues at the Bangalore meet and came across some very distressing views. I wrote to the Bangaloreans as under :
"Dear Bangaloreans,
I am certainly glad to read of your first meeting and what you achieved.
However, I was a little dismayed to read the very negative and aggressive dialogues later. Look, we are all equal members of CiteHR and the success of each meet, wherever it may be, only reinforces this.
No one is better than another - we are only different - and it is the differences that add spice to the mixture! Hyderabadis who were involved in the above, please also note!
Please read the posts I have made in DRISHTI - the Mumbai meet - I hope you will support all the suggestions made..... with your support, we will make CiteHR a community to be proud of!
All the best,
Jeroo"
I hope only positive vibes make it past all rivalry! I am sure you too will respond positively!
All the best to you too,
Jeroo

From India, Mumbai
prabhakarch

Hello Sunanda,

Thanks for your interest to join our Forum. We had our first meet on 10th of Sep with 44 HR professionals in Hyderabad from various Indusries/Organisations/Work Places met at one place and exchanged/discussed on various issues.

Next meet we have planned on 08th Oct (Sun) between 2-5pm. Venue will let you know. Agenda is also under preparation and will be sent to you asap. This time we are planning to discuss about PMS. Let me know if you have anything else in mind.

THIS TIME WE HAVE ALREADY GOT 80 CONFIRMATIONS.

Registration is very simple : A small Registration Form you need to fill on 08th Oct at the venue alongwith Rs 120/- (towards bearing the Hall and other contingency expenses only).

We have also created a group in Google and will send you the access soon, if you can give your personal mail ID.

I request you to please encourage your friends/colleagues to join our group or you can bring them on 08th oct.

Call me for any clarifications.

Best Regards,

Prabhakar Cherukuri on behalf of Organising Team

98661 26685

From India, Hyderabad
RajendraHR
Please let me know if it happens in bangalore. Rajendran R Span Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd Bangalore

kiran_ksk

Hello Friends,
Sorry for not being there among your valuable thoughts from last few days.
Inform your friends and get them registered with CITEHR and bring them to the meet on 8th October with out fail. Remember that you are helping your friend and colleagues by getting them in the wonderful NETWORK of HR and giving them a chance to exchange their ideas and get knowledge with some of the best people in the field.
Details regarding the venue will be given mostly by Monday.
Keep Rocking Guys..
Regards
Kiran

From India, Hyderabad
jwalini
Hi Prabhakar and group, You people have done a really good job....!!!! We are looking forward a meet in Pune.......!!! lets see if we can bit the number of 42.....!!! Cheers, Jwalini
From India, Pune
Kamadana Pradeep

On behalf of Prabhakar and group - WISH YOU ALL THE BEST LET’S WAIT AND SEE WHO WILL BEAT WHOM
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.