psdhingra

Hi Feroza, Although I have certain reservation on 2-3 points, but still on the whole, it is a very nice presentation on utility and management of time.
From India, Delhi
dr.medhat
Great Presenttion & great creativity in combining islam with Human skills ofcourse Islam is a relegion of all Human Development Skills. Thank you for your efforts. can we spread this PPT? Dr.Medhat
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Kodikhili
Dear Sister in Islam!
Thank you very much, that you had post "Time Management " ppt.
It mean the actual way of the faith, because every person want to find the real way for their life.
Religion and life both are essential like soul for each other.
Dear Colleagues!
I am kindly requesting that, please respect for your and others religions.
With Best Regards,

From Afghanistan
psdhingra

Dear Anand, Simhan, Bhutia and PVQ,
As professionals, we must not take the concept being presented with any religious theme behind it, as we have to accept whatever the best concepts we can derive out of anything irrespective of whether that is taken out of any religion or some other scholarly work. The author of the thread has clearly mentioned
"Time Management - the islamic way" that is what better we can learn even from the religion of Islam in managing our goals of our professional and personal life.
However, the presentation can more be professional and secular, if excerpts and concepts are also taken out of other religions and presented in combination within one presentation.

From India, Delhi
ahmad siddiqui
Dear Feroza
i am really impressed and moved the attemp you made. I appreciate your creativity and hard work.one thing i would say nobody can give the gurantee to please each and everyone.I hope there are many in this HR fraternity who are being enlightened.
First and formost, i would like to say " something is better than nothing"
Keep on posting
Ahmad
BSL,Meramandali,Dhenkanal,Orissa.

From India, Patna
kriyaz

Hi Feroza,
I went through the presentation and I found it quite interesting from the point of view that
some very interesting passages have been quoted, which are usually not heard otherwise.
It is good that you have brought out some useful verses which are useful for people from all walks of life / religion and it definitely creates a positive impression on all.
Cite HR is a very matured and sensible group of people, and it is good that people have viewed the presentation in the right spirit.
I feel that any Humanistic and Positive messages from Any religion which can help us make better human beings should be shared and exchanged, be it from Gita, Quran or Bible or any other texts / sects.
Corporate World didn't exist in the times of Siddharta / Socrates etc. but wise men surely did exist and we can always use that wisdom and interpret it as per todays times and environment.

From India, Delhi
Shafi Shaikh
Hi Feroza,
That was a real gem of a thought about our approach towards Time. Thanks for those wonderful thoughts being put up in a beautiful way. It is really very helpful to me. Thanking you once again.
Regards,
Shafi

From India, Mumbai
nagaraj1946

dear feroza
the principles are good, only as most of them commented, don't mix relgion with managaement principles. in fact you can quote from dit religions, dift personalities, dift thinkers etc, not alone from Quran.
nagaraj

From India, Bangalore
nbansal66

excellent piece of advice......God has given us 24 hrs / day we must utilise it effectively and betterment for ourself and society
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.