rad83
Hi Urvashi,
Even i had the same experience as you. That was when i wanted a help regarding companies which can help me get me a project placement. He had given his num. but when i calld him he spoke something else. I felt so bad. But then there are people who really help in citehr.
So urvashi don't get upset. u will always have bad and good experiences.
Pray for the best.
It is for us girls to be carefull always. The world is not always the same as we predict.
Regards,
Radha Ganesan

From India, Madras
Nithiya.R

Hi urvasi, Professionals have to behave with professionalism. Dont worry if they not... Be careful in future and try to take action against him Regards Nithiya.R
From India, Madurai
sulagna mukherjee
hey urvashi, its not the age of being nice.men like this will not learna lesson since they dont function on guilt...why dont you leave his name to the citeHR people and they will ensure he is out of teh network.He has done this today and there is no gaurantee its going to stop unless you get him off this network.
But yes, this is a great step you took..brave girl!!:icon10:

praptim

Whatever happened is unacceptable.
Now, did you do your duty and report this sick member to the Administrator? Don't forget, you are not just being kind to him but you are giving him another chance to target another female member on our site.
It is our duty to make sure that this is not repeated. And for that, you have to take the necessary steps.

From India, Ahmadabad
pramod pandey

Urvashi,
please do not support this type person , why u are anxious about his career if he is not . you have to expose all the conversation had with you so that in future it should not be happened. Be bold and expose him, it will be a lesson for others . this type person not should be a member of cite hr. this is my advice please do not chat for Job, a lot of jobs are in job portals.
Pramod

From India, Mumbai
natashapb01
hello friends,

i too faced a bad experience but not as bad as discussed above...

there was an advertisement for HR Generalist in one of the Chennai based company posted on cite hr

i attached my resume to the post and the very same evening i received a call saying ' your profile has been shortlisted and i will be taking a round of interview now for further approval'

he asked me several basic questions and at the end told me.... you have cleared the first round and for the second round you have to come to chennai for final interview by this weekend...

i cancelled all the other interviews which i had planned with other recruiters and when i called them up the next day to ask about the address ( as the company was genuine as per their website but did not have any office address in it), they told me they need some more time....

days went by, i kept calling them over and over again....they kept asking for more and more time and at the end of nearly a month, they told me
' YOU ARE A FRESHER AND WE DONT TAKE FRESHERS IN OUR ORGANISATION'

me being a fresher or not was their first question in the interview moreover nothing was mentioned in their post regarding the years of exp they desire from the candidate...

I request all the cite hr members to post only genuine jobs in the employment section with utmost clarity....and not to create any kind of postitive hopes in the minds of job seekers unless and until you are clear about company's recruitment policy.

From India, Hubli
puri.divakar

Hi All,
Good Morning India...................,
It's really a bad thing. But this was happened b'coz of us, our mentality to forgive others whether it is right or wrong. Do u thing that guy do not repeat the same thing to other girls/women again in future.
This is mine personal view that if somebody makes a mistake than he/she should be penalized for that.
It's ok that u r not mentioned his name here in this forum but u should mentioned the name to citeHR administrator so that he/she also aware of this kind of mishappenings.
Secondly one of us wrote in this thread that this CiteHR is only meant for HR professionals only. How?
B'coz I'm a finance guy & working Aboard(NRI) & stating in Delhi NCR. My next visit in March'2009.
Regards,
Divakar Puri.
:(

From Ghana
Debajit_Roy

Really urvashi it is shoking, but I do thing you should come forward and spot that culprit so that in future no one can dare to do such a blunder to any body.
I respect your feeling and it suddenly reflect your personnelity very clearly, but some time you have to throw a stone towards the dog who threat or berk at you.
Regards
Roy

From India, Mumbai
ratneshranjan
Dear urvashi
In My opinion i feel bad for you and think he should apologige with you for having such behaviour.you need not to feel bad. look ahead in the life.
With regds
Ratnesh Ranjan

From India, Delhi
j_mrudula
veryfirst if we are profesional and mature enough before starting chatting with some one unknown one should think.
Let him inform the actual job requirement, and if really vacancy is there he would have call you officially why at all chatting is required.
most important is if he is wrong he should get the punishment, you should publish his name so that others will be careful.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.