Sheetal Bhat Gaddam
This is not at all acceptable.Disgusting!
Is it possible that this site will specify some rules/policies/regulations before adding a new member in order to avoid such worst experiences???
Some practical/action oriented rules so that proper action can be taken against such members who are trying to spoil the image of this HR networking site.

shyam0023
Dear HR Friends,

It is very bad being a HR in the organization. HR has to help the people but not harrash the people. He has to get the good network trough other to full fill his requirement like recruitment and other things. I would request you all please do not spoil the reputation of HR.

Regards
Shyam

From India, Hyderabad
anil_tatas
Hi Urvashi,
Appreciate your courage in reporting it forward. It's unfortunate that we have such indecent creeps in our network and i suggest that access to the network for such persons should be restricted. Neverthless, Heads up Urvashi and all the best to you.

sangeethaulsher@gmail.com
Hey Urvashi,
I appreciate your sense of humanity that you are giving him a chance to rectify his mistakes. But believe me a crook is always a crook, they can never change. So please complain to the Cite HR administrator and teach him a lesson so as to save others.
This is a very useful site to keep the Hr personnels in touch........

From India, Secunderabad
sangeethaulsher@gmail.com
Hey Urvashi,
I appreciate your sense of humanity that you are giving him a chance to rectify his mistakes. But believe me a crook is always a crook, they can never change. So please complain to the Cite HR administrator and teach him a lesson so as to save others.
This is a very useful site to keep the Hr personnels in touch........[/quote]

From India, Secunderabad
dvs.murthy
This kind of behavior is totally unacceptable. Indiscipline is not at all acceptable.Please do report to the forum administrator so as to take action against this member. We should not encourage this sort of behavior. This place is to help others and gain knowledge and nothing much.
Murthy.DVS

From India, Hyderabad
swapnasinbox
Hii..
Its really shamefull that people use sites like citehr for harrassing.Its really shocking and sad.Urvasi's idea to give that person another chance shows her humane nature.But just think,what if u r not the first girl who is being harrassed?What if every girl gave him the "last chance"?
I think he sld be punished.So pls see to it that he learns his lesson.His lesson will be a lesson for everybody else.

From India, Hyderabad
Azim-ur-rehman Ansari

Hi Urvashi,Yes, it is a shame that such type of persons are there on such a wonderful cite which helps in sharing and gaining knowledge about HR.Pls report to CiteHR administrator. Also don't give your personal contact details to anybody without knowing. Always ask the person to give his details first.ThanksA. R. AnsariManager - HRTel. 022 - 2835 4415
From Qatar, Doha
gayathribalsi

Hi Urvasi,
Nice you got the guts to report it in this so openly and try to arrest these kind of behaviour. Hat off to you. I do fully agree that these kind of behaviour is unwarrented in this kind of big forum.

From India, Madras
bhupeshcbe

Hi, I would suggest that the identity of the person should be furnished while joining CiteHr. May be PAN details would work out..... I am not sure of the technical impacts though. Regards, Bhupesh
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.