No Tags Found!

dsf03in@gmail.com
i want to know that casual leave is complsory to provided for permanent employee.
From India, Delhi
dsf03in@gmail.com
Dear sir
I am working in a pvt. ltd company. Our compnay has been given yearly holiday and earn leave for permanent employes.company not to be provided cl and sl for permanent employee.
can you explain me is that possible. If i am not wrong. Please Explain it.

From India, Delhi
Trimurti Group & Project Support
Trimurti Group offer Maharashtra Factory Act Consultancy Services

We are providing Following Services in Compliances to the Provision of Factory Act 1948 (Maharashtra factories Rules 1963)

1. Providing Day to day consultancy for matter pertaining to Factories Act 1948

2. Obtaining Registration of Factories under the act

3. Preparation & submission of Notice with Factory Inspector as & when required under this act

4. Ensure & Assistance in complying various provision of the act related safety, Health & Welfare of Worker

5. Ensuring/assistance in complying various provision of the act related to disclosure, Notices, Displays etc

6. Preparation & maintain of various Registers & Records as provide under the like Register of Adult of Workers, Register of Child Workers, Register of Leave with Wages

7. Preparation & Submission of various forms return & reports from time to time as prescribed under this act

8. Representing Occupier/Manufactures at the enquires conducted by the Factory Inspector

9. Replying & stratifying show cause Notices

Services Include –

1. Preparation & Drafting Factory (Building) Plan & Machinery Layout According to Maharashtra Factories Rule 1963

2. Preparation & submission of Factory (Building) Plan & Machinery Layout along with From No-1 & required Documents to Joint Director of Industrial Safety & Health (Factory Inspector)

3. Follow-up & Guidance to the Employer for Complying various Provision for Approved Factory (Building) Plan & Machinery Layout from Joint Director of Industrial Safety & Health (Factory Inspector)

4. Obtained & Submission Stability Certificate (From 1-A) to Joint Director of Industrial Safety & Health (Factory Inspector)

5. Preparation & Application for Registration of Factories (Factories Licence) Along with requisite Fees to Joint Director of Industrial Safety & Health (Factory Inspector)

For More information pls write us …

mail id-

Mobile Number - 9423387048

Web- <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Pune
newlockstitch
Pls help me for obetaion factory licence for garment field In rented building in gurgaon Manjeet 9899792323
From India, Delhi
kalyanbond@gmail.com
Kindly let me know the consequences of not registering as a factory, ? Also if possible please provide a extract on the same.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.