No Tags Found!

kenn_etix

yeah...
can any one arrange for a place to meet
And give us the avialble dates
We can first meet to only decide what we should be doing forward with the opportunities.
An CITE-HR Mumbai Chapter will help many of us in contracting and contacting.....
Need help form those who ahve the place.. We can contribute on all the overheads
regards
Ken

From India, Mumbai
kenn_etix

Hi,
I would like to meet up and share my stories on ED and OD and some HR practices followed by us.
We have done a lot in the OD field and I would like to spread the info
Call me for the meeting
Kenneth @ 9820160888

From India, Mumbai
Rajat Joshi

Hi Ryan, Sanjana,Kenn and all,

Am delighted to know that you are all keen to meet up today!! :D

Today is Ganesh Chaturthi and please can we meet tomorrow evening ..if it is not inconvenient to you all..

Ice breaker ?have thought of an innovative one for this session..

Am sure we all know each other in this forum by way of interacting or reading the postings by the members..and perhaps this would be a unique meeting in an unprecented way as all members know something about others or atleast have some idea about the person..

Therefore all the members who participate in this forum have this innovative ice breaker :-

All members when they enter the venue they are NOT supposed to say their respective names to anyone..all they need to do is to enter the names on the paper which would be kept confidential..they would be given tags like A, B , C , D..etc

As all the members settle down on the table they would have the paper in front of them Which would have all the names of the people present..

Now one by one all the members would introduce themselves without giving out their names for two minutes..the members are allowed to fake about their respective backgrounds..rather give a fictious story about themselves..

All the members present have to guess the real names!! And the first three winners gets the prizes.. and the person who gets the least score (the right name) gets the prize too..

Am inclined to refrain from the HR related discussions esp in the first meet and rather focus on getting to know each other first.

What do you say folks ??

Cheers,

Rajat

From India, Pune
nimish1981

Dear Amit,
Its great Idea. We all should meet. We have build up a virtual network.
Now, its time to have one on one interaction with all the members.
What you suggest. Let me know your reply.
Regards,
Nimish Joshi

From India, Mumbai
Ryan

Hi Rajat,
Pleasure talking to you the other day.
I like your icebreaker and I will suggest a variation to you - offline.... let it be a surprise if we use it. :)
Dear All,
Since yesterday did not work out, lets look at meeting on Sunday, 30th Sep 07 at 5 p.m. at Dadar - Gelatos. It is near to CCD and is quite empty most of the time.
On Saturday, 29th Sept 07, MTHR is organizing another full day meet at Andheri (E) on the topic of nurturing geniuses. If anyone is interested in coming, please email me your id and I will send you the details.
Myself, Sanjna & probably Rajat will be attending this meeting.
See you there or on 30th Sep.
Ryan

From India, Mumbai
richa bhargava
Hi everyone,
no information for meeting????????????
even yesterday during MTHR meet I was trying to locate you guys but could not succeed .
If anything is coming up, please inform me.
Regards
Richa bhargava

harik_1979
hi friends
my self harish kumar from uttrakhand
presently working with M/s Shreya Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Roorkee.
If this type meet is to continue then we can learn more about HR Functions b,coz its wide field. how arrange it what would cadre.
thanx
harish

From India, Dehra Dun
singalrohan

Dear All,
Since this post & thread mostly contain responses in 2007, another thread is continued at the following link for organizing Cite HR meets in Mumbai in 2009 & thereon.
https://www.citehr.com/98227-mumbai-...tml#post647225
I have uploaded a list of 190 people who are supposedly in Mumbai in HR and at different point of time expressed interest in coming to such meet.
Please check your details, in case anything is missing, please send a mail instead of updating that file.
Warm regards,
Rohan Singal

+91 9820806712

From India, Mumbai
singalrohan

The link for the 4 April 09 meet at Mumbai is below
MUMBAI HR MEET ON 4TH APRIL Saturday AT DADAR AROUND 6.30 P.M
Please confirm thru one of the way: send email or sms with name, email, mobile number to one of the following
- Neha Mehta : [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bmVoYS5tZWh0YTMxMTBAZ2 1haWwuY29t[/IMG] : 9820930449
- Neeraj Agrawal : [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c3VjY2Vzc3BsdXNAcmVkaW ZmbWFpbC5jb20=[/IMG] : 9967647279
- Rohan singal : [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2luZ2Fscm9oYW5AZ21haW wuY29t[/IMG], 9820806712
Or post confirmation on the main thread mentioned above
Thanks
Rohan

From India, Mumbai
Vidyut

Would have loved to attend. However, am on a training programme on that day :( Do let me know how it turns out. Vidyut Kale
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.