No Tags Found!

Madhu.T.K

Dear Deepu,
It is highly unfortunate that each manager acts according to situation. That is really a bad practice. Any way, when HR manager says that he has not received your resignation (that should be hard copy with signature on it; otherwise it can not be accepted that any body can send it for you) you have no other voice.
Now, you can narrate the entire story to the Managing Director/ the Chief Executive of the company praying to release your relieving order and asking for a personal hearing in this regard.

Then regarding relieving order, it is upto the new company's policy that relieving order will be relevant. There are companies who look for quality man power and not for procedures. Certainly, some HR people make lot of disturbances putting an impression that they can hold any body. At the same time, when the top manager intervenes he will not have any rules to say. Therefore, even after meeting the MD the matter is unsolved, forget about 27 days of service.

Regards,

Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
sackshigupta

Hi Deepu
I'll suggest you dont include this experience in your CV. Submit your last company's relieving letter .Forget these 27 days work. Communicate to the new company that you were on leave due to some personal reasons.
You will loose on your 27 days salary but atleast you'll earn a job.
Warm Regards
Sackshi Gupta

From India, Kota
deepu_nxt
Hi Madhu ,
Thanks for replying back. When I resigned last time in the same organization , I never gave a hard copy of resignation to the HR and the manager initiated it on his own , this is the reason why I trusted the mail communication this time too. But yes I'll take that piece of advice from you and will follow this in future, as one should always try to ensure that things move right.
I 'll try convincing my new employer on this .
Hi Sakshi,
Thanks for ur reply , may be I can do this while searching for a new job , but as of now since my present employer knows it is important for me to get my letters from the previous employer , so as to continue my joining.
Thanks and Regards,
Deepak

From India, Madras
vijayb9
hi
iwant help from u all how to write the releaving letter stating that due to medical problem my father was unfited from Railway job. and after a long period i got that oppurtinity with in another two months i'll get that job so please suggest me how to wright the letter.
please forward me on mail id

From India, Hyderabad
rasheedim

Hi everybody
I am physically handicapped and use artificial limb for mobility. I was working as Branch Manager in Stock Broking company. In July 08 i was promoted as Territory Manager but in relieving letter they have mentioned as Branch Manager.
I was forced to resign from my immediate superior.
I have not been given sal of Feb 09 ( my last month of service ). Also not rec
eived incentives of last 2 years ( as per offer letter its 5 % of the profit of branch )
Even to issue relieving letter my immediate authority troubled lot and took 3 months
Further my PF withdrawal form is also been kept on hold for 3 monts with the company
Job is only source of income for my livelihood and medical expenses.
Pl suggest how can i claim for it.
Regards
Rasheed

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

Dear Rasheed,
Write to the company's HR Manager with a copy to Top Management asking them to settle the dues immediately and warning that you would be constrained to take legal steps if the settlement did not take place within two weeks. You can also state about the management's attitude of holding the PF withdrawal forms. A copy of the letter shall be sent to the Asst. Provident Fund commissioner for information. If you warn them of the consequences of harassing a handicapped person they will make a settlement.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
rasheedim

Dear Madhu Sir
Thank you very much for your kind response.
I had mailed to our regional HR manager and Regional Head and also marking copy to Payroll dept at HO. But nobody has responded back.
I request you to kindly guide me as to where can i approach to get the issue settled.
Request you to provide your contact no. I would like to contact you for any other clarification
Thanks and regards
Rasheed

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

Dear Rasheed,
It is not necessary that the response should be immediate. You have to explore all possible ways to get your settlement done. Therefore, continue writing and meeting the concerned people. Every time you make a representation attach a copy of the previous letters. Since your PF is also involved if you intervene the EPFO in your case, the settlement will be more easy.
You may contact me over telephone and my number is 09847583239
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
swarajcse
hi i am swaraj, am new user for this site.I am working in a private company now I am relieving frm that company so, i need to hav a nice relieving format so kindly plz help me out...
From India, Hyderabad
rasheedim

Dear Madhu Sir
Thank you very much for your guidnce. I have written letter to chairman mentioning the details along with settlement. Its almost nearly two weeks now. So far no reply has come from them. As per your instructions i will send one more letter mentioning to settle the same in 2 weeks time.
In case, the reply doesnt come kindly guide me what stepts i need to take.
Thanks and regards
Rasheed

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.