Hi Anoop,
It is excellent PPT I have ever seen.
It will be helpful to all, the Trainees as well as the Trainers,
Management as well as employees.
Thanks a lot and warm regards,
Shirish Joshi

From India, Mumbai
maggie0786@yahoo.com
password was given alongwith the attachment. please check full message before trying to open attachment blindly. Anyway the PASSWORD is 826.
From India, Gurgaon
maggie0786@yahoo.com
Anoop has very clearly mentioned the password in bold letter. Once again for all of you 826. Please without checking the message properly do not shoot up your comments like unprofessional, ethics etc etc etc
From India, Gurgaon
tanukula
Very Good presentation what we loose is life itself. Very much true. Good thought. Prakash
From India, Hyderabad
Suri Babu Komakula

It is very nice PPT. Many parameters on time management have been incorporated in the presentation. It is worthwhile to implement to save precious time. Keep it up ..l. Suri Babu Komakula
From India, Vijayawada
rajanarora72
Hi
Its a very good presentation but there are a couple of people whom I call as "Literate fools". They just download the ppt without reading the thoughts of the sender. He has expressly given the password that too in bold but none of them cared to read it and keep on asking for it.
Guys open your eyes.
Appreciate the person for sharing something valuable.
Regards,
Rajan Arora

From India, Jaipur
aspire HR

Dear Anoop your presentation is very useful,

Dear citehr friends anoop has mentioned the password in his first post itself. Do not blame him with out reading the post clearly. This is my humble request.

With regards
Rekha

From India, Madras
Harish Dahiya
Anoop ji you do a good job to recall the value of time either in life or in business. You have present every part of your own experience which is i think true for every professional in his / her life. keep update us with such more views in future.:|
From India, Chandigarh
dev4nirja
Hi Readers, I have the latest ppt on time management. Believe it will help and be useful. Regards Gajendra.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Time Management (Gajendra).ppt (1.69 MB, 145 views)

5cc3e19a7ce4b20d081eb6912
Thx 4 d password found it at last!y d semicolon after d word presentation?y d period between assistant and manager.u can do without them......
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.