No Tags Found!

Jeetp
Hey Himanshu, The pitch has been well designed.However, I feel we can close it differently after explaining the interdependancy between the 3P’s. Good Work! Cheers! Jeet

lockwood
Great PPT, but as stated early, add a bit of pictures and quote to make more professional, it is a great presentation. well researched infromation. more grease to your elbow. if you update it, kindly mail it to me at .
Lockwood

debashisroy

Dear Himanshu,
It seems to be well prepared ppt. on Customer Service.
I believe it can be used to educate and enlighten our sales & service personnel to better than what they are doing.
Thanks again for posting such a good one.
Debashis

From India, Lucknow
gayathri123

Hi Himanshu, Excelent one, Thanx for sharing with us, I will surely use it for training. If you dont mind, ofcourse with some changes :) Cheers!
From India, Bangalore
lisa isaac

Dear Himanshu A comprehensive ppt on CS. A bit familiar to TMI’s 'Putting People First' . You could make it into smaller topics, because its too vast to cover in one module. Regards Lisa
From India, Madras
nashbramhall

HI Himanshu,
Thanks. The presentations are clear. However, please ensure that you include a bibliogrphy or references, where you have taken information, for example survey results that you quote.
Best wishes
Narasimhan

From United Kingdom
dvs.murthy
dear Himansu thanx a lot for the PPT. It’s good though there is always scope for improvment. thanx for sharing. regarads murthy-hyderabad 09346796414
From India, Hyderabad
raman.khandpur
Hi Himanshui just dowmloaded the presentation . It is too good thanks a ton. I’am working as a process trainer for Firstsource. I’am sure this would be really helpfull
From India, Mumbai
aashish902
Good attempt...
If u r using it somewhere ... it's more of gyaan...
Why not add some exercises / role plays / examples of good & bad customer service... Cos. which are known for good or bad customer service e.g. wal Mart, FedEx, Virgin Airlines, SAS, Kingfisher / Jet Airways / Dominos Pizza etc.
Customer
“There is only one boss, and whether a person shines shoes for a living or heads up
the biggest corporation in the world, the boss remains the same. It is the customer!
The customer is the person who pays everyone’s salary and who decides whether a
business is going to succeed or fail. In fact, the customer can fire everybody in the
company from the chairman (CEO) on down, and he can do it simply by spending his
money somewhere else.
Literally everything we do, every concept perceived, every technology developed and
associate employed, is directed with this one objective clearly in mind – pleasing the
customer.”
-- Sam M. Walton, CEO Wal-Mart

From India, Mumbai
lisa isaac

I think a similar one was there earlier?????????? titled day2_customerservice_new_199 Lisa
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.