No Tags Found!

sumven

Hey Himanshu.. just downloaded the ppt.. seems to hav stuff ..let em got through it anyway..thanx Sumana
From India, Bangalore
parasu_k

Its a wonderful PPT. I can see a lot of effort has gone into the same. It is quite extensive and very useful covering almost all aspects of customer service. Once again Thank You. Ram
From India, Madras
ssleela
Hi Bima,
Im a trainer and your ppt is good ..you probably need to fill in some pictures and add more on personality and handling difficult customer to enhance your presentation..Good work done
chiao..Leela

From Malaysia, Melaka
junenils
Hi Himanshu,
Thanks for sharing this very comprehensive presentation. I like a lot of the things you have put into it and I am planning to use your insights on how customer delight can be achieved in HR.
Thanks and regards,
June

From Belgium, Brussels
habib ihsan
Hi Himanshu I have just downloaded the PPT. It is great and comprehensive. Does anybody have Customer Care tailored to Banking needs? Appreciate your feedback !!! Habib

ksharmi
Very nice and detailed form about "Customer Service". It was informative for me at the end of the presentation. I got to know more about "Customer Service". Thank you for sharing it with others. Keep posting similar ones.
Regards,
Sharmilaa.

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
smriti tulreja
Hi Himanshu, I have downloaded your ppt however not gone through the same.............will certainly share inputs once i through.
From India, New Delhi
sanjay_tuku4
Hi, Your PPT on Customer Care delighted me....,I would like to suggest you to get some backups to support the stastical reports like 4% of Customer, 80% Attitude, by backups i mean to say the facts or assumptions made by reserch bodys or R&D Bodys
Regards
Sanjay das

From India, Bhubaneswar
deeshachandan

hey himanshu, i just downloaded ur ppt..have just browsed thrugh....looks to be an interesting one... will definately go thrugh it and again reply for the same... thank you regards, deesha
From India, Madras
sunnysingh
Hey guys.. i downloaded this PPT but it wont open up....the error is "no text converter is installed for this file type". can some1 help??? Tx
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.