R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
First examine which of the Act is applicable to your establishment relating to working hours then go the relevant provisions in that particular Act relating to your query.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
roopchand
What is the maximum working hours per day including Overtime, Lunch Break (say 2 breaks of half an hour each) under Shops & Establishment Act in Andhrapradesh? What is the maximum working hours per week if it is 5 days a week including Overtime and lunch breaks of an hour a day as above?
From India, Hyderabad
bnslbk
Dear R.N.Khola
Does factory act applies on staff working in haryana government hospital ie subcentres, PHC's and community health centres and general hospital , i mean class 4, class 3 and class 1 employees, i mean non skilled, semi skilled adn skilled staff, are they allowed gazetted holidays and sundays off, or they are required to be on duty even on holidays,

From India, Chandigarh
bnslbk
Dear R.N.Khola
I mean if a doctor or a staff nurse or ward servant working in haryana health services is on duty on gazetted holiday or sunday a compensatory off is to be given to him/her or not, what are the service rules regulating this, does this apply on all, or rules are different for casualty staff and other officers,

From India, Chandigarh
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
Factories Act, 1948 does not applies to Haryana Govt. Hospitals & sub- centres etc. All the staff & other officers are governed by the Haryana Civil Service Rules. You have to go through these Rules for your working Conditions.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
sayanti.sanyal
Hi...... this is Sayanti
Can anybody inform me the early leaving policy of employees from working place(before completing duty hours).
For how long can they be allowed to go early.
Please inform if there are any policy regarding the regular late commers of any company.
email-id:

From India, Guwahati
sayanti.sanyal
Can anybody inform the maximum working hour policy for any employees of the company. can anybody leave before the duty timing? Please give me the feedback.
From India, Guwahati
trupti.khare

Hi,
Please can any one advice me on overtime payments. Is there any eligibility for payment of overtime.
In corporate, does we need to pay overtime to employees working below Executive levels.
Thanks,
Trupti

From India, Pune
raikar_reena
Hi,
This is regarding Compensatory Off given to shift employees. As per my knowledge, Compensatory off is not given to general shift employees. Can you tell me the plausible reasons behind this??
Also, according to the Organisation of Working Time Act 1970 for EU, it is required to give a daily rest break of 11 consecutive hours. This might be a reason for not giving comp off to general shift employees as they do get a rest of consecutive 11 hours but is there any such provision in the Indian law?
The ILO guidelines on com off also mentions a rest of 10 hrs in 24 hrs but is India a signatory of the same??

From India, New Delhi
desai.meha

Hi,
I am working as a training coordinator in a safety service provider company.
my office timings are 9 to 7 including 30min lunch break. there is 6days working.
and i use to commute by train which takes almost 1;30 hr to reach office and same to come back. so after returning home nothing can be done except having food and go to the bed.
can anybody suggest me what to do?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.