No Tags Found!

Shrinivas
Hi Chaitali,
The PPT is a good brief on the role of HR in any industry.
What all of us should remember is that these PPTs are just guides. The real test is to put it into practise with the heart, and a sense of total belief in the strength of the HR role in the organisation. This 'self belief' is the key to success.
Shrinivas

vasavibuddepu
Hi Chaitali
You have done a wonderful presentation.

By viewing your presentation some one can learn what we have to adopt for starting a HR department.
keep it up come up with some more like this
Vasavi

From India, Hyderabad
abhishekupadhyay
...An excellent and successful effort.... the most divercified and "difficult" department in a nutshell... rgds :D Abhi
From India, Pune
nahush_gaikwad2000
THANKS THAT WAS GOOD AND AMAZING PRESENTATION YOU HAVE CLEARED ALL THE ASPECTS THAT ANY FRESHER CAN THINK OF.BUT I HAVE REQEST TO YOU CAN SUGGEST ME SOME BOOKS WHICH WILL GIVE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS FIELD.AND ALSO ITS COURSE MATERIAL.I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U IF YOU POSTED ME THIS THINGS OR RELATED LINKAGES.
From India, Bhopal
rohit_sachdeva
respected chetali thanks for such a good and wonderful presentation its a very interesting one kindly do post such good presentations in future which leads us to learn the things like this
From India, Mumbai
poojamadhok
hi chaitali this is an amazing presentation which is highly beneficial for any HR Professional. its superb thanx chaitali for your contribution. pooja
From India, Jalandhar
vasavibuddepu
Dear Chaitali,
You have done really very good presentstion.
Keep it up.
Have to done any presentation regarding Pay structure or perforrmance appraisal.
If yes please mail me at

From India, Hyderabad
krithikab
How better can we describe our job.. which has always been vague and intangible... also gets confused with so many other functions and their deliverables esp. on is a biz partner HR. This ppt is a sure beginner and well conceptualised :)
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.