RohitKhopkar

Hi Urvashi,
This is Rohit. I wanted a small help from you. Can you please forward me those formats that you r talking abt 360 & 180 and also can you breif me abt the same in short
My email id is
Thank you.

From India, Mumbai
manish2678

pl. attach herewith formats which i have already recieved from citehr member it is good to distribute our contribution to helping each other. manish
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 180pappraisal_367.doc (62.0 KB, 83 views)
File Type: doc 360_appraisal_625.doc (79.0 KB, 94 views)

urvashi dahiya
hi Rohit, MAnish has already displyed them on the cite. these are the documents which i have made. :) :) :) :) Regards urvashi
From India, Pune
manish2678

yes, i mentioned on my post about your self urvashi, thanks a lot yaar it will greately help to every needed person. and i also send/attached as i think it will help others. thanks a lot manish
From India, Delhi
msubbu
chaitali, My name is MS. maniyam, from hyderabad. I am working as sr. hr executive. I need help in preparing a 360 degree appraisal form. Kindly help me. Thanks and regards, MS.
From India, Bangalore
sfchyd

Hi Urvasi,
Two things are important before considering adoptability or adaptability of other systems for PAS. One -Your worksystems and , 2-your culture and others.
Regarding worksystem - if all employees nature of work is one the same, you could pick up (relative appraisal methods-where one persons performance is compared against others) if they are not one and the same, follow absolute methods of appraisal. Fine, format is not a problem. of all the aspects of PAS, the most easiest one is constructing the form.
Regarding culture - wherehter people are interdependent or independent in their working, accordingly design the system.
All the best
Dr Chandra Sekhar SF

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.