No Tags Found!

tejasdba

Dear All, Too Good book on E-Book - HR Gurus Contribution from Henry feyol to Peter Drucker. Do not forget to click on thanks. Regards Tejas Karhadkar
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Gurus_on_People_Management.pdf (900.2 KB, 3335 views)

harish143us

Hi Tejas, Its really nice. I dont know how I missed this post:(. Anyhow Now I got it and time to praise and thank you. Thank you so much once again:icon1:.
From India, Hyderabad
Himanshu Pandey

Great one tejas please find another book on performance based management.very interesting to know the some special fact about pms. Best regards himanshu raj head-hr-padmavati group
From India, Varanasi
File Type: pdf Performance.Based.Management.pdf (2.18 MB, 1316 views)

Himanshu Pandey

Dear Tejas, Send me the Delhi Event Details & do Find Ultimate book on Performance Management Case Study too.I wish it works for PMS lovers. Take Care Himanshu Raj Pandey
From India, Varanasi
File Type: pdf Case Studies in Performance Management - A Guide from the Experts.[2006.ISBN0471776599].pdf (3.61 MB, 1992 views)

revatideshpande

Dear all, Can you help me with the topic of "healthy practices of HR departments in the ceramic tile Industry" regards revati
From India, Alwar
revatideshpande

Dear all , Need help on the topic " Job cuts around the world and its impact on India" regards Revati
From India, Alwar
Himanshu Pandey

HI TO ALL MEMBERS,
PLEASE FIND SOME USEFUL PPF
REGARDS
HIMANSHU RAJ

From India, Varanasi
File Type: ppt 1_484[1].ppt (1.22 MB, 361 views)
File Type: ppt 360_degree_performance_appraisal_176[1].ppt (236.0 KB, 335 views)
File Type: ppt admin_and_hr_110[1].ppt (129.5 KB, 312 views)
File Type: ppt interviewing_skills_204[1].ppt (376.5 KB, 331 views)
File Type: ppt org_behaviour_5_culture_212[1].ppt (314.0 KB, 339 views)

Ram Akella

Thanks Tejas & himanshu for wonderful sharings. You are providing an opportunity by contributing this and making us to get to know about the stuff to read and refine the HR perspective.
RAM Akella
Manager - Group HR

From India, Delhi
salmina02@yahoo.com
hi Tejas I have realy benefited from conteierbution of quality Gurus in total quality management. please do me a favour and send me various sources of qauality Thanks alot dear, Take care
From Kenya, Nairobi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.