No Tags Found!

Jamal 36

Dear Mahima, In this case need not issue any offer letter. You can issue an experience Letter. Best Regards, Jamal Hossain Incharge-HR & IR BSRM Steels Ltd. Bangladesh
From Bangladesh
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Hi Mahiama,
I think when your company has terminated his services, he ceases to be an employee of the company. The contract comes to an end. In such a case, the best course would be to ask the security people not to allow him inside the company. When he is no more an employee of the company, he is not supposed to come inside, especially to demand offer letter.
The best answer would be to inform that it would be sent to his latest postal address, if the company decides to issue the offer letter with previous date.
M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, MUMBAI

From India, Bangalore
alwin

Dear Suresh,
This was the query of Ms. Mahima. So I am afraid I cant answer your questions :)
And she already got enough answers to react to the situation at hand. THanks for your contribution though.
Cheers Mate!

From India, Bangalore
Hung, Lethe

My Dear,
I did not recognize as Offer Letter is compulsory under common laws, or any kind of laws in the world, but issuing a letter, may cause you in trouble,
As a senior consultant to my company, wish you issue an offer letter to him now, you may not know below scenario, let say for example:
Different date to issue offer letter and termination date of the employment, will you back date of issuing offer letter to August, that is not good, and it is not necessary, because, as you can see, offer letter, is not compulsory;likewise, wish you date of issuing letter today, that is messy, and having no sense at all, he is terminated his employment, then what is the purpose of the offering letter requested by him?
the answer is, he may use that offer letter, to submit to labour union organization,(or the like)to claim on your company of entering into employment contract, and termination of that one is wrongfully.
That is what I am thinking right now. please do check with your law

From Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
envirocarelabs

Dear Mahima,
Good luck and best wishes to you as you step into HR shoes.
Please consult your lawyer and be guided by his advise.
You will learn to keep your cool and not act in haste. It is important to note that any action you take would be setting a precendence
regards,
R. S. Patwardhan

From India, Mumbai
magesh_ksm

Dear Mahima,
No Need to issue any offer letter, as the employee was on probation u can terminate him for non - performance, riotous behavior or for misconducts also. so call that employee, prepare full and final settlement documents (whatever applicable to ur company) and settle his final dues and take witness signature from co - employees.
Secondly misbehaving and abusing with in the office premises is a serious misconduct, first warn him not to shout at office, if he is not listening call the security and ask the security to handover him to the local police.
Magesh

From India, Mumbai
daimahesh
In this case there is no question of an Offer letter. However you can issue an experience letter to him.
From India, Chennai
Maverick7

HI Mahima,
The case is vanilla simple.
You may issue this employee an experience letter but do not give his offer letter as you can easily avoid a back dated offer letter.
He cant visit your office everyday and exhibit gross conduct, instead,make him aware of your co. policies properly so that he doesnt dare to come back to you.
Just kee pone thing very strong in mind that there is zero tolerance for any misbehavior or casual attitude.
Thanks
Neha

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.