No Tags Found!

Viral Shah

that's great.......but there is a difference between dream and aim....... Dream requires effortless sleep, whereas aim require sleepless efforts........so we have to work hard to make our country proud............
From India, Mumbai
PRAVEEN_PAVI
One day unknown individual entered this azadpur saying that i will work for the upliftment of all ........ then situations have been changed .......
From India, Bangalore
Viral Shah

they did not trust....because everything has already changed before that man come.............& everybody known it as a INDIA.......
From India, Mumbai
Viral Shah

nahi........Riya......kuchh tough nahi.....hai.......u just try.......it’s all abut our country........just try.....word will come automatically...........dear
From India, Mumbai
durga2

this stranger who claimed to give a more developed face to Azadpur, his name was divakar nath, Ram Mohan was the only person who got impressed by the statement of Divakar because he found some similarities between like: enthusiasm, passion, & determination to do something........& they became friends
From India, Delhi
riyarodeshia

U r right Viral magar mera GK thoda week hai.. bas itna pata hai I Love My India..... You please carry on i am loving it Jai Hind
From India, Delhi
durga2

the only difference between Deevakar & Raj Mohan was their way of achieving it....viral what was the difference in their ways?
From India, Delhi
Viral Shah

Now they start working for the same mission.........and in this mission they got a support of local volunteers who actually believe the same as Ram Mohan and Divakarnath.....
From India, Mumbai
durga2

u are late in responding boss.........i tell u guys:
deevakar was more aggresive where as Rajmohan was calm & patient....deevakar was little bit wit but Rajmohan was honest...deevakar always belived " what ever is applicable is ethical" but Ram Mohan was principal oriented

From India, Delhi
durga2

They thought to change the political system of the country which is one of the major reason of corruption
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.