kkhrprof

Rekha,
In India as we know, it all depents on the Industry and Company, there is no defined structure for private sector. For example: There are product companies which give 10Lks+ for an IIT fresher passout and for the same profile services companies give 4 to 7lks.
In India the salary depends upon which company you join and their guidelines on hikes (most of the MNC companies pay for performance and not experience alone).
Very honestly the new Industry (IT/ITES) spoiled the human resources/workforce attitude. Now companies are planning to reduce the salaries and bring 6days a week... ;)..
I hope Divya understands the current market scenario, however if any of us know of any positions, let's keep her informed.
Cheers,
KK

From India, Hyderabad
fedrikhof

With all the above valuable tips from the members, increase your contacts is one more tip - you should keep a list of contacts you would reach out to if you were in need of a job. This list should include not only those that may hire you, but also those that can spread the word and keep a look out for job opportunities.
Depending on your experience and field of work, you may find job opportunities in any number of places. Here are a few online job resources like Monster, Hot Jobs, TheLaddes etc.,

From India, Mangaluru
shwetagarg
Hi,
I would like to know the Salary range for an HR Professional given the following details.
Experience - 4 years - including 1 yr of exp. in recruitment
Key skills - Recruitment / induction / PMS / .... exposure to all functions of HR except that of training.
City - Pune
Also what should be the designation that could be expected.
Regards,
Shweta

From India, Pune
shaileshshenoy
Divya, First and foremost.. wats the reason which forced u to resign form your previous company. shailesh
From India, Bangalore
amaselkar
Hi
Im in a similiar situation. I quit my job in Mar'08 cos i got married in May and also had my exams of final year ( MHRDM).. I ve around 5 yrs of experience, out of which 1 year is in HR.. I ve completed MHRDM. However due to current market scenario, unable to find any job openings. Kindly let me know if any suitable openings available.
Looking forward for a positive response.
Thanks & regards,
Aparna

From India, Mumbai
Rahul Kumar

Dear Divya,

Do not worry. If you do not have immediate monetary problems of running a household or your own sustenance, try and do some useful short-term course in HR, say a PG Diploma in HR. That will help hone up your skills in the meanwhile.

Recession is a temporary phenomenon but given the world's attempt to revive through various Govt stimulus packages, it may soon be a thing of the past. This is a natural conditioning for people, it makes us wiser and face difficult situations in life.

If you get a job that maintains or gives you a decent exposure, take it up. A reasonable take could be 12 to 15 K as of now. We often get overpaid mostly in a sunrise industries or during inflation times and then cannot sustain our own market value. That's a great learning. Let this not bother you since a lot of people are facing this same problem.

Concentrate on work exposure/experience and gathering of knowledge. It will stand you in good stead later. Salary will keep improving with skills, experience and exposure.

Keep up your motivation levels! Good days are round the corner.

Cheers

Rahul Kumar

From India, New Delhi
bankim1960

Hello there,

Thank you for showing interest in our Virtual Recruiter opportunity!

We have now modified our Virtual Recruiter program to give you maximum potential to earn. This is an opportunity for everybody who wants to learn and earn through the art of placing the right candidate at the right place. It is a flexi career option which gives you an opportunity to earn from the comfort of your home.

To know more about this exciting opportunity please visit our website <link no longer exists - removed>

If you still have any more queries feel free to call Ms. Khushbu Semlani at 022-67613827/022-67613829/ 9833473776 or you can also walk in personally at our office at Talent Corner HR Services Pvt. Ltd., Shree Gurudatt Bldg., 6th Floor, Patel Chock, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai – 400 07 between am till pm.

Looking forward to a fruitful association.

Incase of any queries feel free to speak with me!

Regards,
Khushbu Semlani
Business Development Executive – Virtual Recruiter
Talent Corner HR Services Pvt Ltd
<link outdated-removed>
Direct Line:- 022 67613827
Board Line: 022 67613800
Mobile: 09833473776

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.