No Tags Found!

ajeetvarma50

Hi, Zakir,
Why u want to switch off your mobile when u are in office. If u switch off your mobile, your near and dear will not able to contact u in any emergency. The very purpose of the mobile will be defeated. Mobile is an instrument which keeps u connected with all your near and dear. It is better that instead of keeping the mobile switch off, u may keep it in silent and vibration mode. In this case, u may not miss the call.

From India, Mumbai
yad.mittal
Hi,
I think the person wants to implement a strategy wherein all employees
should keep their phones witch off . Becuase this is a major problem with lots of
organization, and can be beneficial in increasing in employee productivity
But due to lack of knowledge
the meaning has changed
So please help in that context
with regards

From India, Delhi
Thejeswini

Dear All HR Memebrs This cite is genuine for getting knowledge and share theire views across the table and not hurting for anybode else. K.Ramachandran
From India, Madras
educore

Guys,

1. We call ourselves professionals and are preaching HR (HUMAN) Res. Why do we forget that 72% of our population is still rural.

2. No one asked Zakir to explain the same in vernacular or else ROMAN ENGLISH. ( WO ACCHI TARAH SAMJHA PATA APNE SAWAAL KO).

Lets understand that Communication does not mean "ENGLISH SPEAKING". Its the ability to express oneself.

What i understand from Zakir's query is "That he wants to ensure that how can he get people to switch OFF the mobile phones once they are in the company premises" ( KI JAB TAK EMPLOYEE / CLIENT COMPANY KE ANDAR HO USKA MOBILE OFF RAHE / AAP CHAHTE HAIN KI LOG COMPANY KE ANDAR MOBILE KA ISTEMAL NA KARE)

More and more companies (mostly IT/ COMPLIANCE ISSUES RELATED) are ensuring that mobile phones are absolutely banned in the premises.

So Zakir,

What you can do is:

1. Make sure that Its properly displayed at the entrance of the building / premises that mobile phones cant be used in and make proper arrangements at the entrance with the security for the proper reciept of all such devices.

(Kripya apni company ke darwaze/ gate pe guard ke saath poster lagayen aur mobile rakhne ka uchit bandobast rakhen)

2. Have every desk (employee desk) display a notice that mobile phones have to be switched off.

(Har desk pe notice lagayen ki mobile band karna / rakhna padega)

3. Notice through the owners/directors/partners.

(apni company ke maalik / director saab ya partner se baat kar ke notice lagwayen.)

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Saurabh

Educore

From India, Gurgaon
smbhappy

If you want to block all the incoming and out going from your premises, you may install "Mobile Jammer"
From India, Chandigarh
KARTIK CHANDRA DUTTA

Think it positively, take the advantage of mobile in work place instead of switching off.
you can use your mobile phone as intercom system which is free of cost. This can be done by making cug ( Close user group).
you can also get some other benefits of advanced communications.

From India, Mumbai
neha22111986@yahoo.co.in

Hi Mr. Kartik, Can u pls elaborate on Close User Group? and how do we go about implementing it? Regards Neha
From India, Chandigarh
neeraj4all

Dear Neha
Please consult your mobile service provider and they will help you. In CUG (Closed user group) the call from CUG to CUG is free (within the circle).
We have Vodafone CUG, Reliance has Airtel CUG.
You can go for your company CUG or there is also provision for friends and family CUG plans. Just call the Marketing Head of your service provider and he will explain you in detail.
Hope this suffices.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
stalinb
Dear Zakir,
I understand your query in 2 different agnles.
1) Can I switch off official mobile during office hours, or
2) How can I ask my subordinates to switch off their personal mobiles during office hours.
If your query is No:1, my answer will be no. You cannot switch off your official mobile during office hours unless exceptional situation arises.
If your query is No:2, you can circulate the office policy reg use of personal mobile inside the office and ask your subordinates to switch off thier personal mobiles.
If you have really different query, pls feel free to revert.
Thanks!
Stalin

From India, Thana
weldegebriel

Let us respect each other. The purpose of this discussion is to share knowledge, Exprience, best practice, +ve attitude, not to defame some one. Hence please be ethical, &think positively. Thank u.
From Ethiopia, Addis Abeba
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.