No Tags Found!

srini1977
Hi,
I have joined, recently, in a pvt concern, in hyderabad where the nature of work is fabrication of EB tower parts and other steel structural parts. Both the factory and office are in a the same premises.
We have fitter, turner, mechanic, machine operators, helpers (both male and female) as our direct employees, and they were paid a consolidate salary for the past 2 years.
Now the management want to implement complete HR policy and want to register for EPF and ESI coverage.
I need help to fix and bifurcate the salary as per Minimum Wages Act.
Can anyone help
1. how find out the Minimum Wages list for our nature of work?
2. how to get the latest MW details?
3. by giving sample calculation (bifurcation of salary) for Fitter and Turner.
and
What are the registers to be maintained.?
Please help.
R.S.Vasan
email ID:

From India, Hyderabad
captrajeshwarsingh

You can take the minimum wages of Andhra State which will full fill your requirement. there are all type of categories of workers covered in the notification with separate basic and VDA. The minimum wages cover all the break up of the compliances head in it.in case of any query do mail me on

capt Rajeshwar Singh

From India, Thana
yash_ahuja65

I am fully agreed with Mr. Kulkarni. In some states govt. notified that minimum wages can not be splitted or minimum wages will be treated as basic wages. Reducing Basic wages ( less than MW) just to save the EPF, EL,Gratuity,Bonus liabilities is a kind of exploitation of workers.
From India, Sangrur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.