kvmksrinivas

Hi priya,

It is heartening to note that you have been providing yeoman services to the fraternity of HR at South Delhi by organising weekend meets of HR professionals....

I need a small help from you, I am appearing for an HR Executive Trainee Examination of a PSU on 2nd May,2010... Will it be possible for you to kindly send me a set of questions on HR, OB,T&D etc, vividly covering all questions that are asked for such a professional examination... this help of yours shall immsely help updating myself onthe subject, as I would say I had finished my PGHRD & PMIR about a decade & half back and pursued my Diploma in T&D from ISTD in 2008... As I am working for a secretarial position wherein exposure to latest trends of the examinations are not much updated organisation-wide, hence the special request for you.

I shall be greateful for a word of confirmation in this regard. I shall also request other forum members also to kindly contribute for my success in this regard.

Regards.
kvmk srinivas
Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
Maruthi Nandan Kumar
Hi priya,
This is Maruthi from Hyderabad.Doing PGDM and going to specialized in HR.
As the part of Academy i have to do a project in the area of interest on the organization
I request you,
Please get me a company to do my project.

From India, Hyderabad
Maruthi Nandan Kumar
Hi Srinivas
this is Maruthi from Hyderabad,
Doing my PGDM in Auroua,s Business School Hyd.
As part of academic we have to do a project in an organisation for 2 months and my area of interest is HRM
Would you please refer me to any of the organization u have the contacts

From India, Hyderabad
vg.saji

Hi All
It is been told that it is effective from 01st April 2010, if you have the notifications please share it will me.
Also there is notification of new IT slab, who ever has got the notification please let me know
my mail id is
Regards
saji

From India, Madras
kvmksrinivas

Hi maruthi,
pl contact me on my mail id & also give your contact details & your academic background in detail.... viz. what are all the subjects you have studies in your diploma, your area of specialization, your passion for HRM, and if you have any like minded guys with you having conceptual clarity on various HRM issues etc.
Pl reply me asap so as to enable me to think of extending some help to you.
Regards.

From India, Hyderabad
ishacybersquare

Dear Friends, As Mr. Vikky attached the go according to that this is a draft rule not a notification so wait for new notification.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.