No Tags Found!

Coushik
Hello,

I am a working professional in Bangalore. I will complete 5 years of service in September 2013 in the same company.

I got 2 plots registered in my name in Kolar in late June 2013. However, I still owe the developer money towards one of the plots. The developer was nice enough to register them before I made full payment as there were rumours that the stamp duty would be hiked in July 2013 and many of us got our plots registered to avoid running the risk of having to pay a higher stamp duty.

I would like to withdraw my PF amount to clear the amount due to the developer.

I have the following questions:

1) Can I withdraw my PF by furnishing the registration documents for the plots? Or will the withdrawal request get rejected because the sites are already registered?

2) I have been in service for 13 years in various companies with a 1 year break in between. Am I eligible to withdraw my PF to clear another loan?

3) Can I take a mortgage loan on an existing property and then apply for PF withdrawal to clear the loan?

3) The status of my PF before 5 years is unclear. I am not sure if the amounts were indeed transferred. Am I eligible to withdraw my PF to clear a mortgage loan (not a housing loan).

Thanks in advance.

From India, Bangalore
ravinder_singh2009@rediffmail.com
I want purchase a plot so I withdrawn advance my provident fund. so please tell me what documents required
From India, Gurgaon
attivillisrikanth@gmail.com
I Have a doubt regarding Labour Welfare fund so any one can provided your contact numbers to clarify my doubts please help me
From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.