kusumkanchi

Hi,
Yogita , even i was in the same situation like you ,2 year ago , i started my self with recruitment firm than later by God's grace i got a break in a small firm as Hr executive , later with the passage of time , i learnt alot . so for the matter of fact is to have steadiness in your object.
* pursue those courses which may give you formal education in field of HR (eg. MBA- Hr or Diploma in HR )
* I belong to delhi , where i searched alot for those institute which may provide practical knowledge in Generalist HR functions but i am not sure that whether these type of institute /courses exist in your state , these institutes covers almost all major topics in Generalist Hr (they give an insight about Covered aspect for eg. how to do appraisal in a company , what type of forms to fill etc). these institute claims to provide assistance in getting placed .kindly google these type of institute providing practical Hr training.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.