rampondicherry
hi i am new to the HR stream, i dont know nothing about this stream,i choose this stream due to my fathers guidence,but now i am in more intrest to get more information and knowledge about this field and i want to become an efficient HR student,so please help me by giving essential tips.
From India, Chennai
deepa.bhatia

I would like to suggest two things:
1) You will get brilliant pdf's on google regarding the HR qualities
2) Better solution would be you watch the videos on youtube where you will get how HR manage the meetings and carry out other activities.
Thanks
Deepa
Blogs - Famous Great All In One

From India, Mumbai
saiconsult

Dear Ram

To become a good HR student and latter an efficient HR professional in your career, the fist quality is to have an appetite for knowledge and zeal to know an dyou seem to have both as is obvious from your post.My suggestions to you in your search for HR knowledge are :

1) Get your concepts about HR clear in your academics either with the help of your professors or promising students.

2) Read news papers that cater to the information on management issues and business.

3) Make best of your libraray.

4) Read good books on HR written by reputed authors on HR.

5) take active part in HR seminars organised by your institute where you can come into contact with professionals fromm industry

6) Praticipate intercollegeate HR festivals where you can rub shoulders with stiudenst of pronmise in HR acedemics and can know different perspectives on HR.

7) Do your summer projects with a sense of commitment but not as a ritual .use this opportunity to know more about practical HR.

8) Use internet to search for HR knowledge.

9) Enroll yourself with professional bodies of HR to avail opportunities of meeting HRr professionals from odifferents ectors which can help widen your perceptions on HR.

Hope this helps.

B.Saikumar

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.